If they mated...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by 2BLAZZED@Apr 13 2005, 09:52 PM

lol, i love the conan obrien show, all his skits are genius (ala triumph the insult comic dog)

yes, and who can forget about "frankenstein wastes a minute of our time"

did any see the one with the "walker texas ranger pull down lever"?

that shit had me going for a week

Originally posted by 8onus@Apr 13 2005, 09:55 PM

did any see the one with the "walker texas ranger pull down lever"?

that shit had me going for a week

That shit was Hillarious.Ecspecially when one of his jokes would go dry and he would just pull the lever.

Or what about when someone kept prank calling him during the show.and then you found it was adam sandler the whole time.

Some quotables taken off the site.

"'Fat Actress' star Kirstie Alley announced that every time she strays from her diet she donates $100 to her favorite charity. As a result 3 diseases have been completely eradicated."

"In a new interview, Britney Spears says that about three weeks into her marriage to Kevin Federline they hit a rough patch. It was pretty bad because when they hit the rough patch their trailer skidded out of control?"

"The other day at the Michael Jackson trial, it was revealed that one of the items in Michael's bedroom is a life size replica of C3PO from Star Wars. Jackson's C3PO looks just like the one in the movie except his is bent over at the waist"

"Former Backstreet Boys singer Nick Carter was charged Tuesday with drunken driving. As a result, the pizza he was delivering did not arrive on time."

"Some reporters are comparing now Michael Jackson to Martha Stewart by saying that if he's acquitted, he will comeback bigger than ever. Of course, the main reason they're comparing Michael to Martha is because they're both successful white women."

"Earlier today, Michael Jackson appeared in court wearing pajama bottoms. Because if there's one thing you want to wear to a molestation trial, it's pajama bottoms."

"Ozzy Osbourne announced he recently has a facelift. The operation began at noon and the anesthesia was administered starting in 1972."

"J Lo's husband Marc Anthony says he has painted a full-size nude oil painting of J. Lo. Marc said he used brushes for the top half and a roller for the bottom half."

"Yesterday at the Michael Jackson trial, there was testimony from the accuser's younger brother. As a result, Michael was furious saying, 'No one told me he had a younger brother.'"

"It was reported today that the inmate who knitted the poncho that Martha Stewart has been wearing is a cocaine dealer and a crack addict. Which explains why it only took her 20 minutes to knit the poncho."

"Earlier today, McDonalds announced they are planning to outsource the jobs of their drive-thru employees to call centers in India. Which is good news for those who though the current loudspeaker was too easy to understand."

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Apr 13 2005, 10:00 PM

"J Lo's husband Marc Anthony says he has painted a full-size nude oil painting of J. Lo. Marc said he used brushes for the top half and a roller for the bottom half."

golden...god i love conan...DOWN WITH LENO GIVE CONAN DOUBLE TIMESLOTS!!!!!!!!!

*edit

PS: my favorite part of the walker texas ranger lever is when frankenstien would ruun on stage in middle of conan's interveiw and pull it...classic

Originally posted by Sarah Tonin@Apr 14 2005, 04:36 AM

watchin this shit late nite blazed would have me in tears sometimes.

v_arnold.jpg

NOOOOOOO!

YES!!!!

The fucking "interviews" are ridiculous. Especially the ones with Arnold.

"GO SEE MY HIT MOVIE JINGLE ALL THE WAYYYYY"

"I TURN TO THE CAMERA. TAKE THE CIGAR OUT OF MY MOUTH, AND SAY 'ITS CLONELY AT THE TOP"