if theres one thing ive learned

mr.yuck

always wear your seat belt. More people are killed every year due to not wearing their seat belt. I believe that the figures are around 1 in 5 will die this year from not wearing the proper restraints while driving. Okay i think its safe for me to talk about what i really wanted to talk about. Keep this on the low cuz its some top secrte well guarded info. It's another thing about woman. They want to be ruled by an iron fist. They say they are looking for a man who is funny compasionate and will treat them right. When they find a man like this he automatically falls into the platonic no ass getting catergory. Why? That is a question ive been pondering for a while...but let me share some of my other research with you. If you dont want to have every girl on this planet think of you as "Oh he's just a friend" then read carefully. In my studies i have found this to be the easiest way to make a catch. You spot the finest girl that you have ever seen in your life. Your heart is racing and your all choked up. Relax. She doesnt even know that you exist yet. When she does acknowledge your pressence treat her like you couldn't give a flying fuck about her. Now that doesnt mean for you to make fun of her and embarass her in front of her friends. You think that this would be the worst possible thing for you to do right? Wrong. The average fine human woman has had men ogling her body and waiting on her hand and foot simply because she is attractive and men are retarded horney jackoffs, myself included. By treating her like she is not special in any way will confuse the poor thing. Her gears start turning the other way and she wil ask herslef "why isn't he trippin off me?" Now she will go out of her way to proove that she is indeed worthy of your respect too. Thus you have flipped the game and now she is chasing you around. When she starts getting sick of your shit make a small gesture of compasion towards her feelings and she'll be all yours again for a while. For as confusing and complex as women are they are pretty easy to deal with. Oh and one last thing. Under no circumstances should you ever tell a girl that you love her when you really could care less. I've made this mistake one too many times and it always ends in disaster. These my friends are the true secrets to getting unlimited butt cheeks for ever. And this concludes my deminstration on how to get your chain back on your bike when it pops off. Next week I'll tell you how to change a tire on a car.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by cmeup

few more tips:

when you sex a girl for the first time, and she aint your girl, impress her. fuck tha shit outta her so she'll want to come back

gee, thanx for that great advice. you mean i shouldn't come all over her ASAP?

and back to the car thing, i think you mean 1 in 5 who die in accidents aren't wearing their restraints, so thats not too bad, so don't worry about wearing it, just don't wreck.

• 1 year later...
Originally posted by MrChupacabra

so yuck...when's your guide to young girls and sports involving water coming out?

:lol:

I dont think anyone really needs a guide to getting young girls but don't you worry, the watersports mega thread is in the works. It's not for the weak or squeemish. I was actually thinking about maybe combining the two because that just seems like much more of a challenge. Feed back is required.

Originally posted by MrChupacabra

you want to talk about a challenge, lets talk about doing some inverted steelo and not hitting yourself at all. Now THAT is a challenge my good man.

what the hell am i getting myself into?

i dont know what you think you are getting yourself into but its too late to change the past now. It's quoted. Some ones coming down with me. Thanks for volunteering. Or maybe i should just let this one go.:lol:

Archived