If the sky was falling....

RumPuncher

There's a bunch of construction going on in my area

and all the cars are re-rooted along my street. Needless

to say, they aren't moving very fast at all. It made me remember

the black out durring the summer, and how we delt with it.

So what would you do if you knew it was the End Of days.

Well with Arnie in office it just might be.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

When the blackout went down I threw a party.

I'd probably do something similar if it was the big one.

We might as well go out singing and dancing and fucking right?

Originally posted by Devilush

imma get my loot on!!! then have sex with my hubby on the streets. then i would go and hug everyone that means something to me.

agreed, except for the last part...i'd probably try and find everyone who's pissed me off and kick em in their nuts.

Originally posted by Rage

I'd get down to the beat with

Hoogie Bands.

tru dat.

Originally posted by Vanity

i don't understand why you kids would rather loot than call mom?

Calling Mom was the first option that came to mind,

so that's why it's the last one on the list. But after calling Mom... :krunk:

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I don't know, I've always thought that it all depends where I am. If I'm around family, then it's hugs and goodbyes, but if I'm not, I won't bother to call (phones won't work, the lines would be jammed to hell). Wherever it is I am, I'll climb onto the roof or somewhere quiet and alone, make peace with myself, and watch the apocalypse arrive.

Guest WebsterUno

at the last few moments, I would go back

and chill with my loved ones, hug them some

more. Dust a few bowls, slam a few shots..

kiss the world goodbye!

whos seen the episode of "the twilight zone" where the earth is about to crash into the sun and its the last hours for everyone? if i remember correctly everyone starts to fucking lose it at the end and you just hear screaming and chaos while the shot goes to an oil painting thats melting? i havent seen it in a long while but thats probably my favorite episode.

every day i wake up hoping that it will be the day that the earth crashes into the sun....id sit down in my boxers and a tshirt at a table with a glock and just look outside and laugh. probably listen to some jets to brazil ("sweet avenue"). then blow my brains out once i feel my skin starting to bubble and blister.

not yet though.

id get my fuckin loot on. paint, guns, ammo, a car, food, water, and 40's

then id go do hella drive by's with my new car guns and shit.

then after that got boring id go paint everything. like dude said get my daylight paint on. go fuck all the bitches i know. go throw a huge ass party with all the hommies from the set, then go with them and shoot more people up. the last thing id do is go fuck my fine ass homegirl thats always single but never wants to get with people. hell yeah.

well.. i would put on my favorite emo CD like dashboard confessionals, sit in my low-lit room, remindimg myself how pointless life really is and i would ball my eyes out thinkng about my ex-girlfriend who doesnt love me :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

on a serious not, THIS THREAD IS DUMB, who the fuck cares if it was the end of the world half the people in here lied to themselves. plus its not the end of the world so dont worry about it.