If the nature of world politics was dramatically changed to incorporate...

SilentBob

An internation "loser-ocracy" I would not be the president because I am too socially incapable and utterly incompetant in every other regard (including spelling).

Somewhere along the lines I've been brought to think that some people have the "stuff" (i.e. qualities that make them valuable to society and/or likeable by people and just generally worthwhile) and other don't. I definately fall into the latter.

Feel free to mock the endless tirade of mental torment this revelation has caused me ....

the end

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by SilentBob

An internation "loser-ocracy" I would not be the president because I am too socially incapable and utterly incompetant in every other regard (including spelling).

Somewhere along the lines I've been brought to think that some people have the "stuff" (i.e. qualities that make them valuable to society and/or likeable by people and just generally worthwhile) and other don't. I definately fall into the latter.

Feel free to mock the endless tirade of mental torment this revelation has caused me ....

the end

i thought you were supposed to be silent bob.

Re: Re: If the nature of world politics was dramatically changed to incorporate...

Originally posted by iquit

i thought you were supposed to be silent bob.

my thoughts exactly...

shut up already not so silent bob...

:lol: :D ;)

Originally posted by SilentBob

the end

Nah, they just want us to think we are worthless so we remain subordinate. I've actually accomplished quite alot out of just spite. Unfortunately years of treatment as such can mold you how they want you. Take your life back! At least what's left of it.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

huh?

Um basically what I was getting at is I feel like a loser. And most likely am one. I'm not very good at talking to people and within minutes of convosation normally people just sort of realise I'm a total retard and walk off. I'm not particularly smart. Or athlectic. Or funny. I can be creative but this is often stifled by the lack of all those other things and leaves me frustrated and struggling with whatever creative thing I'm doing.

I'm aware this is the type of thing that most likely would come from a mid-pubescent, suburban, gothic kid. But I can't seem to shake it.

Also apoligies to all those who don't feel I live up to my name. Makeing amusing facial expressions all the time isn't all it's cracked up to be

Villain .. I don't know if it's a case of social training totally. I mean it's true it's drilled into us that we should compete and be winners (creates eliteism in society ect..). But I don't think there is some sort of governmental force trying to tell me I'm a loser. Second thought I guess alot of that did happen to me in the school system. But then plenty of sucessfull and happy people have gone through the same process as I did .. so go figure .. cheers for the input though ..

End transmission

Archived