If someone were to write a book about you...

kido

What would it entail..

List three things,

ME:

Catholic schooling. (grades 1-12, went to church every sunday type shit)

Mixed up time after and during that (drugs, drinking, skrewed up family life, trouble, and graff).

Love. (I am now old and in love, ready for the house, actual 'real' full time job ( which unfortunately i have), two car garage, dog, cat, and two kids).

ps--annebriation is key for me to even start a thread.

*edit

....he now retreats to metalheads,....cracks open a beer.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ctrl+alt+del

well. i cant really decide yet.

i havnt lived a full life. i really dont even think ive started what is to become my life.

i would never want my life put in a book. i dont think people would understand me.

.......off the subject.....Yo,Etreadz......hit me back on e-mail.....I need to get your info again...sorry dude,I am FINALLY going to send you those tapes......I FINALLY have them done...alomost a year later...hahaha.....you'll dig 'em.peqace....I'm torked right nowl......lol.

^^^^I haven't checked it yet....but yeah,no probs.......word up....I'm hooking you up with ALL of of my OLD Godfather Don stuff......and some other gems....you should like it....2tapes...peace ETD..

it would also include sitting up until 430 inthe morning for no good reason to make stupid assed threads on 12oz that I wont remember making in four hours when i wake up, uncross my eyes, and check the replies to thread that i dont remeber making.

Originally posted by Corn Pops

yo fool you still havent emailed me:mad2:

I HAVE NO CLUE WH0 YOU ARE?........if you are trying to e-mail me.....get the addy from someone on this site......and if you aren't trying.....than..sorry....peeace.............

Archived