if osmebody says "sept. 11th" one more time

patrickjilbert

... i think i'm gonna shit. i am sick and tired of everyone still talking about it so much. everything has to be a reference back to it. yes it was terrible. yes it was sad. but please get over it. we're all big patriots now with our flags. if it never happened, i wonder how many of us would be pledging to the flag all of the time...

bitch bitch bitch. i know. any other opinions?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Obsessed
Originally posted by patrickjilbert

... i think i'm gonna shit. i am sick and tired of everyone still talking about it so much. everything has to be a reference back to it.

youre the one that just posted a pic of osama and youre bitching about other people not letting go:rolleyes:

Guest Obsessed

sorry im just in a bad mood today...i dont agree with is everyone sporting american flags on everything they own it almost makes the flag less meaningful because you see it everywhere. its kinda like car alarms back in the day people used to care about them but now when you hear one go off youre just like "eh who cares" i just think the whole thing stinks its just a way for soccermoms to decorate their vans and whitetrash to commit hate crimes

yeah, at first the whole "27 hour a day" news coverage was semi informative but now its quite bothersome having to hear about it every waking minute of my godforsaken life. that and the "these colors dont run" and "proud to be an american" bumper stickers and things of the like, i swear i want to set fire to every one of those cars and dance around them as they burn just because im so FUCKING sick of seeing them every place i go, "woooooooooo hooooo im so fucking proud to be fucking american and it just took some 5000-odd people getting killed for me to realize it woooooo hoooo now i can watch football and drink beer all day like a real american someone please fucking shoot me in the brainskull and dance on top of my bloody remains." im cranky, and im going to make some warm milk now.

Yea..... cant wait till the Sears Tower gets bombed.......

What? You think Im sick? You think Im disturbed? Well..... shit, 5,000 says nothin for the some 50-80,000 people that slowely burned or were mutated by the atom bomb the states dropped on them...... did they run around sportin flags in their cars? NO!!!! Why? Because half of those fuckin cars were burnt to a crisp..... anyhow, Im sure people will go on saying how much a tragedy 9-11 was, meanwhile innocent afghans are being killed everyday so the U.S of A can catch ONE man? Strange isnt it..... oh well...... I hope Bush gets a bullet just like half the other US presidents!

Just my opinion :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! (And just to warn you..... since America did bombing on the Islam religions holiday..... dont be surprised if they do bombing on the Christian holiday..... that kinda reminds me of a song....

"Mens nuts roasting on a bomb caused fire........."

Merry Christmas

You mean the war against Al Queda and the Taliban which was helping the Al Queda terrorist's NOT just Osama. All that collateral damage is not even a percentage of the numbers the Taliban killed in it's own country. No but their Muslim so it's OK. To that London Graff guy. I'm pretty sure your joking but that is some insensitive shit to say about the Sears tower. Come on down to NYC or Chicago and say some shit like that.

OK buddy..... you watch just a little to much CNN for my liking...... The news is full of lies....... dont believe everything you see and hear...... There is a reason for America being the most hated nation in the world.... you dont REALLY think everyone else is jealous do you? And please tell your government to stop funding the IRA...... British people dont really like watching our family being blown into pieces because of your anti-terrorist government!!!

Archived