if mike tyson had to punch you

Guest chicken bone

Guest chicken bone

and you had no choice, for just one punch, where would you let him hit you??? gloves on of course.

oh yeah and you cant choose your palms because you have no hands in round 10.

i would go for stomach (bellybutton area) so when he hit me i could vomit on him in retaliation.

stupidest thread ever.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest BROWNer

i'd have to go with

a square crack to

the face. straight up

dome piece damage.

5 seconds after i amble

out of bed, CRACK,

right down a flight

of stairs backwards.

straight wrecked.

:beat: :beat: :beat: :beat: :beat:

Originally posted by T.T Boy

i hear getting hit by him is the equivelent to being smashed in the head witha typewriter or something along those lines. id say in the shin.

thats weird that they chose to compare it to a typewriter...

a typewriter hitting you in the ass wouldn't be so bad.

• 5 weeks later...

Anyone know why the fuck a professional heavyweight boxer who has attained the general education of a four-year-old with severe brain damage would have a tattoo of Mao Tse Tsung on his right Bicep?

What the fuck could this (pardon the term), "monkey" possibly have to do with Red China?

Guest chicken bone

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20020122/capt.1011732490lewis_tyson_nyr125.jpg'>

EDS NOTE: OBSCENE GESTURE--Boxer Mike Tyson, center, makes an obscene gesture as he stands on the stage at the Hudson Theater in New York, Tuesday, Jan. 22, 2002, after a brawl broke out during the announcement of his upcoming fight against heavyweight champion Lennox Lewis. (AP Photo/Kathy Willens)

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20020122/capt.1011728715lewis_tyson_nyr117.jpg'>

THUG LIFE !!!

Archived