if i were good with words i wouldnt be in this Uber difficult conundrum.

iloveboxcars

if i were good with words i wouldnt be in this difficult conundrum.

i sent this to my friend when i was bored and had nothing to do. she says its pretty good. keep in mind i wasnt worried about grammatical errors.

have fun, tell me what you think.

he walked away because you were being freaking dumb and he wanted to destroy the bond you two once had by never EVER EVER EVER EVER talking to you again. but he couldnt resist, something about those awkward hips and those luscious lips taking slow sips from a glass of .... something... made him return. he always blamed it on enrico caruso's "Vesti La Giubba." he loved opera and riverdance. you never would go with him because you were too into your postal service and portishead. he despised every move you made. he hated when you smiled at him. he hated when you wore "low rise" or "no rise" jeans because you showed a little too much of those awkward hips i mentioned earlier, and he liked them. he always talked of glass shattering love when he spoke of you. i have no fucking idea what that means, but thats how he described it. he use to walk around with a marker and put "(his name) and jeanette 4 eva" inside a heart. usually on trees. he didnt care for nature. he actually shot birds on a regular basis and just left them there to decompose. "stupid little noise makers" he would say. and he meant it. he meant every word he ever said, but he would tell you he didnt later so you two could fake your love for each other once again. At least thats how he felt. he really did and does love you. but he also believes money has sex appeal. even with its not quite hour glass frame. he always admired your body but never wanted to tell you. one time when you slept he kissed the back of your knees. he doesnt expect you to understand, but in that moment he was at the height of his love for you. his love did dwindle though, when you went off to other shores, he slipped up once and called you whores. he never quite grasped the concept of singular and plural. he did grasp most of stephen hawkings theories though, and not many people can do that. well, they could.. but not at the level at which he believed he could grasp them. he's been sleeping on a hillside, a desolate hillside, and he was desperate. desperate for whatever you had to offer, love hate sadness. he knows so much about these things already from your previous encounters. he winks at you when your head is turned. he contemplated kissing your toilet seat once. that thought left his head just as soon as it had come though right when he saw his urine splatter on it. he would frequently listen to the smiths "girlfriend in a coma" especially at the part where morrissey sang "there were times when i could have murdered her, but you know, i would hate anything to happen to her."

he loved you. he loves you. he hated you. and he still does. he told me to tell you all of this while i watched him swinging. he told me if i tried to get him down he would kill me. i believed him. he told me he thinks rope burns are sexy, and he hopes you think so as well. he asked me to mention the possibility of you kissing his soft dry lips when you find him in that tree. one last go before its too late. he said you would understand, because you understand alot.. he also said you might be faking it though. with his last breath he told me to tell thomas jefferson to go fuck himself. thomas jefferson isnt even alive anymore so i think he was just getting delirious from the lack of oxygen. but i went ahead and laid a note on top of thomas jeffersons grave any way with those exact words written in blood. the dead can only read what's written in blood. this whole message still tastes of failure, goodbye his love.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: if i were good with words i wouldnt be in this difficult conundrum.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

taking slow sips from a glass of .... something...

this is tight.is it the begining or is it part of something bigger?

i sat here and read all of it, and it's a really solid piece you've written, good job.

i like the depth of the main character, and it sounds kinda cheezy, but it sorta made me wanna cry because of that lost love (maybe because i cry all the time?).. anyways, it's really good, you should consider writing a short story about it because you have a gift senor boxcars..

props.

Guest krie

i just farted

and it stinksssssss!

• 5 months later...

You know what I'd like to see more of. More stability a base to build up from. I feel like you have a pretty nice control of the language, but some of these words just feel thrown into to make it flow nicer. "Postal Service and Portishead" again you have a real nice control of the language, you should write.

It started off really really good, and slowly felt a bit more forced near the end, although still pretty good. I wouldn't add to it though. If you kept up this style of language for several pages it might get unbearable...which isn't to say that its annyoing, but anything more than a page or so using it, makes it annoying.

I could go a bit more in depth if you'd like...but I just woke up.

I really dig it though.

what's your email address?

Archived