If I Was Rich !!!

KiLL Or DiE

Ok u guys this is my first time startin a new Thread so go easy on me.... :love2: ....For the past few months I have been stressing cause I cant find a job, I have a new born baby and shitload of bills to pay, it cost more than 50 G's for the hospital bills which I have to pay bout 10% of that cause of my insurance..Wifey works during the day and she goes to school at night, so the lil money she makes we pay off whatever we can..Many times I find my self day dreaming bout winning the lottery and becoming rich , I know I gotta be more realistic and instead of day dreamin I should go out and find a job but...wouldnt it be nice to be rich?...I know the first thing I would do is pay off my bills and buy a big nice house. Retire my parents from work and give them the better life they deserve..Help my wifeys parents ( We stayed at their house for a long time without payin any bills) so u know they gotta get hooked up...Help everybody that supported us while I was broke (Emocionally and financially)...Then sky is the limit...I would invest some money in a contractor company or sumthing like that and try to make my money..I would still work of course.. Then the cars would come round, a BMW 745i wouldnt hurt, a S600 benz its on the list and many others...I know it sounds dumb but hey it doesnt hurt to dream (Or am I the only one)..So my question is what would u guys do if u were rich?..Would u invest or just go all out..??And another Question. (I know this aint a graff related thread)but , would u still be writing Graffiti?..lol...Can u imagine bombin on a new Benz and tellin your Driver to stop cause u bout to hit up a spot :smiles:......Well thanx for ur time... :smiles:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you were right when you told yourself to stop day dreaming.

yes i would still do graffiti. infact i'd probably do it a lot more. i wouldnt buy a new house for myself or a new car. well, maybe an old beater that i could work on. but fuck a benz. i'd buy a very small house far away from the city to be as loud as i want and close enough so that going to bet groceries isn't more of a chore. look into buying some rail cars to rent out to different companies. my parents house would be paid for. their cars would be paid for. i'd want to have a wife or girlfriend for awhile before getting into any big money. i'd subscribe to a lot of magazines. buy my paint in bulk so that i get discounts (OMFG! TOY! BUYS HIS PAINT LOL!) relaxing is where it's at.

get a job.

I would probably do similar to iloveboxcars. Not throw my money around in a stupid showy way, just live the lifestyle i'm currently living, but without having to worry about money. Set my family up, buy everything i need to live happily and look after people. Wouldn't it be nice.

If I won the lotto I wouldnt tell anyone, only my closest friends. Id buy a huge loft with big windows or a whole brownstone in LIC or Astoria or Bushwick. Id pay off all my present loans and pay off for the rest schooling. Id put away money so I could easily get my Masters in Art Therapy or Psychology. Id travel for a little bit over the summer and winter. Id buy a lifetime Metrocard so I wouldnt have to ever renew that joint. Haha.

i would do the same things everyone already mentioned:

pay off the bills and my parents bills

buy a nice house for myself

and an even nicer one for the parents.

buy a G500 because i've been dreaming

about that ride for quite some time now.

build a long-ass concrete wall in my backyard so friends can come

and paint and then party/bbq at my house year-round

go to work as if nothing has changed and be all incognito about it,

so when i fuck up bigtime and they fire me, i won't care.

oh yeah, and travel. and save the rest for a rainy day.

Originally posted by metallix@Oct 28 2004, 09:37 AM

wow. just reading that makes me feel your delusional. get the fuck off your computer and go apply at mcdonalds. even $5/hour is better then zero. go apply for wel-fare or something. stop knocking up females when you can't support them.

Victor Ward Posted :..you sound like a little boy who should have used a rubber so shame on you

See I was expecting stupid negative comments like this when I started this thread but hey its 12oz..Well first of all I said I aint got a job, but I never said I aint got no money comin in..!!....Stop Knocking up Females..That made me laugh.... ...First of all..I'm married so theres only 1 One ..Uno..Female..I'm 20 sumthin so I wanted to have a baby..I NEVER said I was broke or that I'm at the lowest point ..I just happen to think how my life would change if I was rich thats it..Just like if u had a dream of havin a bigger dick or a better girl u dig...Damn i could go on, but hey I gotta respect ur comments even if they are just to get ur post number up..lates..and thanx to those who replied...