Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

If I Was Rich !!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by KiLL Or DiE, Oct 28, 2004.

1. KiLL Or DiE

KiLL Or DiE Senior Member

Ok u guys this is my first time startin a new Thread so go easy on me.... :love2: ....For the past few months I have been stressing cause I cant find a job, I have a new born baby and shitload of bills to pay, it cost more than 50 G's for the hospital bills which I have to pay bout 10% of that cause of my insurance..Wifey works during the day and she goes to school at night, so the lil money she makes we pay off whatever we can..Many times I find my self day dreaming bout winning the lottery and becoming rich , I know I gotta be more realistic and instead of day dreamin I should go out and find a job but...wouldnt it be nice to be rich?...I know the first thing I would do is pay off my bills and buy a big nice house. Retire my parents from work and give them the better life they deserve..Help my wifeys parents ( We stayed at their house for a long time without payin any bills) so u know they gotta get hooked up...Help everybody that supported us while I was broke (Emocionally and financially)...Then sky is the limit...I would invest some money in a contractor company or sumthing like that and try to make my money..I would still work of course.. Then the cars would come round, a BMW 745i wouldnt hurt, a S600 benz its on the list and many others...I know it sounds dumb but hey it doesnt hurt to dream (Or am I the only one)..So my question is what would u guys do if u were rich?..Would u invest or just go all out..??And another Question. (I know this aint a graff related thread)but , would u still be writing Graffiti?..lol...Can u imagine bombin on a new Benz and tellin your Driver to stop cause u bout to hit up a spot :smiles:......Well thanx for ur time... :smiles:

2. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

you were right when you told yourself to stop day dreaming.

yes i would still do graffiti. infact i'd probably do it a lot more. i wouldnt buy a new house for myself or a new car. well, maybe an old beater that i could work on. but fuck a benz. i'd buy a very small house far away from the city to be as loud as i want and close enough so that going to bet groceries isn't more of a chore. look into buying some rail cars to rent out to different companies. my parents house would be paid for. their cars would be paid for. i'd want to have a wife or girlfriend for awhile before getting into any big money. i'd subscribe to a lot of magazines. buy my paint in bulk so that i get discounts (OMFG! TOY! BUYS HIS PAINT LOL!) relaxing is where it's at.

get a job.

3. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

also, i said i wouldnt buy a house and then later said i'd buy a small house. what i meant by new house was the big mansion houses people think of when they talk about what they would buy if they won the lottery.

4. krie

krie Guest

Get drunk and slit your wrists in your tub.

5. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

Nice house, car, clothes. Typical shit. Probably find some way to invest a lot of money and come out even richer.

6. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

supersize my value meals.

7. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

I would first off igve half of anything I get to my financial boy at American Express. After that I would buy a new G-Ride, a couple of houses to rent out, and do a little traveling that mind needs to escape from this horrid 9-5 routine.......

8. Hoblow

Hoblow Senior Member

I would probably do similar to iloveboxcars. Not throw my money around in a stupid showy way, just live the lifestyle i'm currently living, but without having to worry about money. Set my family up, buy everything i need to live happily and look after people. Wouldn't it be nice.

9. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

10. Victor Ward

Victor Ward Banned

you sound like a little boy who should have used a rubber so shame on you.

11. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

i would paint if i was rich, i would roam 12oz if i was rich, and i would probably own an el camino and an rx7, oh wait, i do all those, imust be rich

12. jakepaints

jakepaints Junior Member

id make my life look like a cash money millionaires video all the fucking time

13. AREANKAY

AREANKAY Senior Member

i would buy some property on the beach somewhere in spain or portogul and have a house built there. after that i would just drink wine for about a solid 5 years while sitting on the beach, funny thing though i hate the beach. weird righ

14. Fabo 2

Fabo 2 Member

I am rich.
    I love being me.

15. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

if i were rich, i'd give some money to my friends. buy my mom and dad separate houses. travel all over the world. and wear as much blng as possible. oh and fly in my private jet.