If I was really rich...

seeking

i would go to my friends houses in other cities, and be like 'dude, lemme borrow your car, i gotta run to the store', then i would drive their car into a lake, and be like... dude, i drove your car into a lake, and i would laugh really hard, cause like...who fucking cares, i'm rich!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by seeking

i would go to my friends houses in other cities, and be like 'dude, lemme borrow your car, i gotta run to the store', then i would drive their car into a lake, and be like... dude, i drove your car into a lake, and i would laugh really hard, cause like...who fucking cares, i'm rich!!

thats deep.seriously.

but i would probably take their CD player first, even though i was rich.

well, im listening to 50 cent, and he said something about how you could see him in cali rolling in one of dre's ferrari's, or in detroit in one of em's whips, and so i just start thinking.... when you've got dumb money, like more money than you could ever need, then shit means nothing to you. at that point, it would be funny to do shit that was just absolutely retarded. setting their car on fire, filling their swimming pool with jello... i mean, they cant be mad, cause you'll just make a call to the dealership, and they'll hand deliver another one in an hour ya know. it's just the retard factor that makes me laugh.

Originally posted by mental invalid

i wish you had won the 250 mil powerball.....

talk about a waste. the family that won is from missouri and the biggest thing they talked about buying was a new tractor!

id buy a tractor to try and jump cars with or something. but for practical use? funk that.

hahaha i always thought about shit like that. Like going to a dealership and test driving a new corvette straight into a brick wall and being like "Whooa! Sorry about that!" Then just try and leave. Best believe that i will do the damn thing if i become rich and get it on tape.:)

who are they racing? the chicken across the road? haha. nah. if anything, i'll bet they'll pimp it out...customized saleen kit, hids, bags...hahha. i'd photoshop what i'm imagining but i'm too lazy atm.

if i was stoopid rich, i'd act the same middle class person i am, but go to like...rodeo drive and do the whole pretty woman stint. you know, have haughty bitches all disdainin me. then i'd be like bam! big mistake. hidden power. fucking with peoples perceptions. exuding a totally different persona than what is.

i'd renovate my house. secure property in the costa del sol. buy some boobies, the real kind. hire people to do the things they love. and pay them what they deserve. like artists and teachers.

i'd travel alot. not work unless i wanted to. money can't buy happiness. but it enables it. a fine line. my family. whatever they wanted, i'd give them. unless it was like... they wanted me to hire a hit man or something. so yeah. money. never have wanted to just do something ...well, actually. i take that back. always wanted to ram the hell out of cars that piss me off. errm. yeah.

:n

fuck that, those fools winning that shit is hillarious. thats exactly who i would want to win it....they've prolly been pretty much poor there whole life, now they'll get to do 'fun' shit like go to the other county to visit their cousins...people like that would actually appreciate winning.

good for them.

if i was really rich, i would go to their house and blow of their tractor. actually, i would buy the biggest fucking tractor in the world, like, 10 times bigger than they could even use, and i would drive it right over their old tractor. it would be funny. they'd laugh. it would be on tv. wooooowooooooooooooo

hmmm. all that comes to mind is urination on other stupid rich people.

come one now. it would be fun to move in to one of those rich white segregated gated communitys and just start pissing on people and their cars and their houses. wifes children and pets to.

ok. im pretty sure i have an antisocial disorder.

I'd go to the azn hot oil massage parlor. After that I'd buy a new computer, house, car, montana, and a huge prisma color set if I had any money left. On the other hand my bday is coming up.... sooooo I'm keeping my fingers crossed. It's August 7th and I'll be 21... woo woo.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

I'd go to the azn hot oil massage parlor. After that I'd buy a new computer, house, car, montana, and a huge prisma color set if I had any money left. On the other hand my bday is coming up.... sooooo I'm keeping my fingers crossed. It's August 7th and I'll be 21... woo woo.

haha i like the way you would buy the state of montana before some markers. At least you have your priorities straight youngster.:dazed:

Guest sneak
Originally posted by se_FOUR

Listening to 50 cent should be against the law, that shit is weak!

go shorty, its yo birthday!

Archived