if i was celery...

seeking

i would hire a gang of thugs who stalked the paparazzi and kicked the living shit out of them on a weekly basis. then when they showed up the next night trying to get pics of me and their hands were broken and their faces were swollen up like babboon asses i'd be all like 'daaaaaaam brah, you don't look so hot' and i'd laugh at them. sometimes, when i was feeling extra frisky, i'd go out with the thugs myself and i'd wear like a batman mask or something, and i'd smash them in the face with a hammer and i'd say shit like 'oh shit, did i just hit you in the face with this hammer? i'm sorry, here, let me sop up the blood with this hammer' then i'd hit them again, and i'd keep fucking doing it over and over like that stupid ass 'pete and repeat are in a boat, pete jumps out, who's left?' joke.

i think they'd get the message.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by LENS+Nov 18 2005, 10:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LENS - Nov 18 2005, 10:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-crackhouserocks@Nov 19 2005, 02:35 AM

the cocaine would flow like water

I think "the cocaine would blow like the hot sand of the Sahara" would be more fitting but to each their own

[/b]

this reminds me of an episode of MAD tv were those three black guys play the black version of the three stooges, and they are hired to kill this coke lord, and when they show up at the coke lords party they end up haveing a cocain fight and everyone's just throwing bags of cocain at each other...it was hilarious for some reason it made me laugh and for another it made me wonder... do rich people have annual cocain fights all while we are thinking they are having upper-crust get togethers in a beach house in the hamptons? hmmm. :five-o: