Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

..if i hear proud to be an american one more fucking time...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by mental invalid, Oct 18, 2001.

1. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

....if i hear proud to be an american one more fucking time.........im gonna start my own fucking jihad! and all those god dam versions with the president talking in them about "evil men" and the US, are causing me to puke all over myslef....i have heart burn and a torn esophagus...god dam red neck song....

starting a holy war against crap like that song
    -pan

2. inkjunkie34

inkjunkie34 Senior Member

all these fucking lolifes in my city are putting up got bless america on all the over passes in the city...what the fuck....a few writers have been doin pieces on tarps and hangin em up...whats next

3. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

Damn thats what all my teachers are like, brain washed middle class right wing cristians. It makes me mad how stupid some of them can be, i just want to be like, bitch, sit the fuck down let me teach the class.

4. Ob1

Ob1 New Jack

Im proud to be an American. I wouldnt want to be anywhere else. Your just trying to be anti. What happend in NY and DC is a tragedy and whom ever did it deserve's everything that is comeing to them. This is what America needed. A revival. I'll fight for my country, and you should want to also. I said it, where's the Jihad. I dont think you'll do it. I'm calling your bluff!

5. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

...okay before i get crucified on this...know that i love this country...ive traveled around it and seen some amazing sites and have met amazing people...there are alot of things i dont like about it, but that plays no part in my disdain for the song...although i have my opinions about the whole US and middle east politics, it makes my heart break when i walk around the city and see the posters of loved ones missing...this is basically a joke...im sorry if i hate that fucking song, but i dont think you have to call this so called bluff as if this were patriotic poker...there is certainly and onslaught of opinion and propaganda being supported in this country by mainstream media, opinion leaders, and the government, and i do think its good that people at least learn the side of the middle east in all of this, and just dont become complacent spoonfed babies...besides the song sucks, its completely overplayed, and its total red neck gun toting rebel flag driven monster truck smashed on budweiser...the use of jihad is a play on the current war being waged against us, the kinda war i wanna wage on some of the crap being turned out as a result of the attacks....hope this makes you sleep better, and remember what you dont know will hurt you....

peace....r.

6. EatMorGlue

EatMorGlue Senior Member

definitely feelin ya on this one roe.. that song and all the sound bite songs suck dick. and it makes me sick whenever i see ads on tv for american flag products. all "get yours today to show your pride in your country" and shit.. to think people are rushing to make a buck off this tragedy. the money people are spending on flags and other heaps of shite would go to much better use at the red cross, other relief efforts, memorial foundations, etc.

BC - you say this is what america needed? if it takes the deaths of thousands of innocents for people to realize the love they have of their country.. well fuck. i don't want anything to do with it at all if that's the case.

what happened was fucking horrible. that is that. and i don't think people should need to buy a cheap plastic flag to remind them of it or of their pride in their country. how could they ever forget it?

go ahead all, put me on the pyre now.

-glue

7. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

hmm...yes, i had the song stuck in my head for weeks along with that one about purple mountain's majesty

8. Harpo Marx

Harpo Marx Senior Member

'the first thing sacraficed in a war is the truth'- Winston Churchill

Ive gotten quite sick of that song myself.

9. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

a local radio station did a song called "Scared to be in Afgahnistan" to the tune of proud to be an american.

10. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

glue....you smacked that one right on the head....i hate to say it but 50% percent of this patriotic "lets become one" charade is nothing more than fear, people are shitting their pants because the US is finally on the receiving end of acts that have been going on for years all over the world and they need something to hold on to....simple as that....where was the united states firm stance agains "heinous acts of terror" when horrible acts of terror were a common place thousands of miles away, perpetrated against our "alies"??? it goes from holding peace summits for israel to demanding everyone jump in on world war 3 for the united states....please

11. dr. frink one

dr. frink one Elite Member

i thought it the whole thing was kinda cheapened....but this really has gone two far. A big flag, and then under it, AMERICA, OPEN FOR SHOPPING...

12. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

http://anticon.com/molly/kfc.jpg'>

taken by my little sister...

13. Raels

Raels Member

Guns, drugs, corruption, greed, violence, poverty, racism, intolerance, ignorance, denial.

America -- nothing but sunshine...

14. Ob1

Ob1 New Jack

Sorry to jump on you like that, but I just realized you where talking about a song. I thought you where talking about the statement. I haven't even heard the song. There's a song out by Jackyl that I cant stand. Something about Bin laden.

15. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned