If i had one wish....

Guest sneak

Guest sneak

....it would to see what im like from another persons point of view.

i mean, to find out if my jokes really arent as funny i think could be a good idea :o

so the idea of this thread is for YOU to post try and say what you think the member posting above you is like in real life, whether they match their "thug" 12oz persona or not...

for example, whoever is the first to reply to this thread should state what they think sneak is like in real life, his personality traits etc. and so on.

PLUS........................................................YOU HAVE TO INCLUDE A FLICK OF YOURSELF!!

http://www.deepbath.com/jamesnunn/photos/newyork/images/Copy%20of%20DSC001056_JPG_jpg.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Vanity, as the name implies would spend a great deal of time primping and preening before going out at night. The type to be set on wearing a beanie and at the last minute, bolt back up the stairs in order to try on two different hats. Feather boas come to mind.

And no, no more pictures of me....I'm getting paranoid these days

2blazzed obviously likes to smoke up....yahmsayin stuff.

-he's chill and really laid back. whatever happens it happens.

-i dont see you flippin out not unless someone crosses the line with your girl or your friends.

-he likes chicks with BOOOOTAY ferrrreal.

-he might have a nice car.

yea i dont know about posting my picture anymore. somone might go all psycho on me again and i dont have the energy to deal with such bullshit.

devilush is an semi-artsy, independent, down-to-earth kind of gal.

- she can be a bitch, or a really good friend. i thought she was a bitch, at first.

- she can hold her own; meaning she doesn't need her man to support her and pay the bills.

- she works hard; whether she's working at her job, or doing her zine

- she lags, but if you're patient, she won't forget to do what you ask of her

- she's very hospitable, and won't hesitate to offer her place for you to stay at

it is quite obvious that slave_one, much like all the lovely women of 12oz, is madly obsessed with me. did you know that slave_one was not born an asian girl? she actually heard that i had a chinese girlfriend and thought she would have a better chance of getting a piece of my man-meat, if she completely asian-ized herself. my word is bond, god.

^^ Likes to ruin the thread rotation (i.e. describing someone a few posts up). Probably fucks up weed rotations too "puff puff pass nigguh".

He's 18 either in college or high school, very perceptive on issues, knowledgable. A little wet behind the ears. But his earlobes aren't soaked like Tease's.

Guest sneak
Originally posted by can of worms

sneak how old are you? you look like a propper yout.

nice hat

im 18 bruv. i dont usually look like such a yout, but i can easily adeapt depending who im around, yah get me?

sneakers, you look just like one of my really good friends, so i will asume you like to snowboard, drink lots and lots of alcohol, a chain smoker, will not touch illegal drugs, has a lot of girlfriends, but not on an intimate leval.

Guest sneak
Originally posted by DETO

sneakers, you look just like one of my really good friends, so i will asume you like to snowboard, drink lots and lots of alcohol, a chain smoker, will not touch illegal drugs, has a lot of girlfriends, but not on an intimate leval.

erm yes and no. i havent snowboarded. i drink, but not a lot smoke a fair lot of cigs, touch illeagl drugs and well the women front...

Originally posted by iquit

it is quite obvious that slave_one, much like all the lovely women of 12oz, is madly obsessed with me. did you know that slave_one was not born an asian girl? she actually heard that i had a chinese girlfriend and thought she would have a better chance of getting a piece of my man-meat, if she completely asian-ized herself. my word is bond, god.

damn, right on the money iquit! i am soooo obsessed with you! it must be...the glasses.

Originally posted by panic

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid114/p43247b38ffd63e7d3cdd21bb2fa3a94c/f8d6ac4f.jpg'>

i wish i stopped doing mushrooms sooner

as for describing anyone.. i know no-one.

HA!

(note, this photo is a couple years old and we were very mashed. very.)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... mushrooms, havent heard that in a while... HEHEHEHE.... :D

Archived