IF I BUILD IT, THEY WILL CUM

T=E=A=S=E

IF I BUILD IT, THEY WILL COME

yo, word up son. building shit is the shit, no shit.

like seeking said in a thread awhile back, im about to start copping some tools, and building shit. my job gots me hyped yall. please believeme's.

first this patio im going to do for my moms... then im going to make a dvd rack out of wood for myselfola. then... who knows.

when i put my hard hat on... magic happens.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

what's the street name on those called again? i forget...

A cowards tool. Guns and knives are for fuckin' suckers. If you can't handle your business the right way then maybe you should find another hobbie.

I fuckin' hate weapons...

...keep in mind that there is a difference between building something and building something well/right. It's not as easy as you'd think.

Speaking of tools, my coworker and I were cleaning out the shop on Thursday. We found a Winchester model 74 .22 caliber squirrel master rifle. Old as the hills and probably worth some money. We also found a very very old "hammer" i guess you could call it. But this hammer was so old you could tell it was made with an anvil.... it was part crooked and all dented.

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

my third project well be a single shot, throw away shotgun, although im not going to throw it away, unless i kill someone.

what's the street name on those called again? i forget...

A zip gun.. and don't go blowing your fucking hand off making some shit like this. You work for you parents for crying out loud....

Originally posted by villain

You work for you parents for crying out loud....

you need to pick up the latest in "The life of Teaser" because I got a real job chump. Been had one for awhile now.

better ask someone who wonks kid... :lol:

Originally posted by Joker

A cowards tool. Guns and knives are for fuckin' suckers. If you can't handle your business the right way then maybe you should find another hobbie.

there's a very slight possibility that tease was joking..

:rolleyes: ola

Archived