if caught, what will you lose?

Nutonce

if you get caught doing graff, racking, stealing cars, whatever the fuck you do in your spare time, what will you lose? everything? nothing? who cares? i dont know im just bored and know i have a lot to lose, ive been doing plenty, living super fast but it is what it is. so share your responses if you want but chances are the thread wont last too long.:idea:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Apparently, if I get caught doing graffiti, I will serve more time that what an abusive mother would for making her children live in a cage throughout their teenage years, giving them rectal inspections regularly, and making them eat their own feces.

Seriously. I love them judges. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Weapon X

Apparently, if I get caught doing graffiti, I will serve more time that what an abusive mother would for making her children live in a cage throughout their teenage years, giving them rectal inspections regularly, and making them eat their own feces.

Seriously. I love them judges. :rolleyes:

If you dont mind, How bout a link?:cool:

Originally posted by Nutonce

if you get caught doing graff, racking, stealing cars, whatever the fuck you do in your spare time, what will you lose? everything? nothing? who cares? i dont know im just bored and know i have a lot to lose, ive been doing plenty, living super fast but it is what it is. so share your responses if you want but chances are the thread wont last too long.:idea:

Put it like this; I don't bomb anymore and only do legals. I got a lot more to lose now than when I was in high school.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

i'd lose money, but more importantly time. fuck a fine, i could give a shit if it sends me broke. time with my friends is more precious

yeah. and i'd lose my self-respect by having to be the buff in community service.

That depends...if the cops knew about all my tags then I would be fined for a lot of money, at best. I would also potentially lose the opportunity to go to college and work at a lot of places. On the plus side, I probably wouldn't ever have to serve jury duty again.

I got caught once and had to do 30 hours of community service, but that was when I was barely writing at all. Same cop that caught me that time, caught me a few months later at 3 AM walking around where I had no business being with 5 cans of paint in my bag. I told him I had gotten kicked out of my dad's house (which was the truth) and he dropped me off behind this building where there was a picnic table and told me to hang out until the morning, gave me some paper and a pen to draw with, too. Of course, I left 30 minutes later and hit up a highway billboard.

Archived