If Anyone Has $700,000 to Spend or Lend Me

Pistol

1 Cobra Helicopter Gunship

http://ebay1.ipixmedia.com/abc/M28/_EBAY_774885990efa6f25e3ed1615c29659e9/i-1.JPG'>

COBRA (TAH-1F) Helicopter /NEW low OPEN

Vehicle Description

TAH-1F Cobra

Very, very low time SMOH (since major overhaul). All major components zero time (yellow tag) or new. Airframe up restoration to like new flying condition. Superb handling and performance in all aspects.

Flying and fully functional. Great airshow performer, very popular.

Unique opportunity to own a legendary aircraft, the COBRA TAH-1F.

Full documentation and history available. Sophisticated avionics package installed (list available upon request).

Great rental opportunity for live action aerial flight simulation, air shows, television and film work. Buy it and put it to work paying for itself.

This aircraft is offered on auction with a NEW & LOWER opening bid. It was already a LOW open (in consideration of it's value).

There is a reserve price that must be met prior to it being considered sold. Bid only if you are serious about obtaining this unique aircraft. Refer to the Terms and Conditions of Sale after the specification section. Good Luck with your bidding.

Available for direct sale or lease. Please inquire.

Flight Instruction and Demo Flights Available.Rotor rated? Get your LOA in type in as little as five flight hours by a Cobra LOOA. Drop me a line to obtain full details.

Please note this aircraft is fully certified by the F.A.A., and has no armament nor munitions of any kind (see bleow for full detail).

Vehicle Condition

Excellent Condition. Available for full P.P.I. by interested parties (please contact me directly).

Flying perfectly fine, handles great and is a full aerobatic performer.

Terms of Sale

Terms & Conditions of SALE:

All bids will be verified through direct contact and other means; unconfirmed bids will be canceled by the seller.

This is a PreApproved Bidder type auction; which means a bidder must contact me directly prior to placing a bid. They will demonstrate their earnest, or I will determine their legitimacy in some other fashion, but- since this is a serious aircraft, I want only SERIOUS bidders.

Remember; your bid is considered a contract.

I expect direct contact with the winner within 24 hours of the auction closing. A non-refundable*, 10% deposit to be made immediately, based on final auction bid, what shall be known as the ‘winning bid figure’. Wire information will be forwarded to the winning bidder, and confirmation of the wire transfer for the deposit returned within three working days from the closing of the auction.

*Non-refundable translates into our receipt of the deposit toward the ultimate goal of the buyer acquiring the aircraft. Only in the instance that the aircraft fails the P.P.I. air worthiness performance test, or, in some other way, is anything less than as represented in this description (flying, fully serviceable, and very low time SMOH, etc.) then the deposit is refunded less any expenses that may have been incurred during the discovery process.

As always, it's a good idea to ASK first in situations like this. Feel free to contact me at any time, I'll be very glad to provide potential owners with every bit of information I have at my disposal, helping them make a qualified decision.

Arrangements for survey and inspection will be made, with a 10 day window. Escrow through established conveyance shall be established, otherwise all payment must be made in person and shall be by money order or cashier's check only.

Delivery to occur immediately after survey/inspection, payment in full due then. We'll work out the particulars of exchange via telephone or in person (as may be required).

Delivery is at the threshold of the hangar in Southern California. Arrangements for ferry or truck/ship bound delivery to be made separately.

Remember; This is an absolute auction. Which means it HAS to sell at the high bid figure. There is a reasonable reserve on it, within market value for similar aircraft. It is sold in as is, where is condition.

If you have questions, ask them before bidding and winning. We won't be changing these terms afterward.

Questions? Send me a note, I'm on top of getting back to you quick. Need more detail, other pictures? I'll do what I can to get you everything you need to know before you bid.

I’ve got specifications, operational spread sheets and other valuable information available to the serious bidder keen on having this fine aircraft for themselves. All these persons need do is ask and I’ll send it along straight away.

REMEMBER- bidders with a "0" rating or the little sunglasses (changed names) may be blocked from bidding at my discretion. This is a serious matter, a SERIOUS aircraft, and we don't want to be playing games with the bids.

If you want the chance to own this extraordinary aircraft, now is the opportunity. Bid accordingly and expect to follow through with the acquisition in the event you are the high bidder.

THANKS! Good luck with your bidding.

Bid high, bid often, bid NOW. May the highest bidder win this very special aircraft.

This aircraft has been fully demilitarized. It has no weapons, no armament, and no controls for any dangerous devices what-so-ever. It is available for sale to anyone within the United States, either private or commercial concern. It is no more dangerous than any other helicopter that might be flying over your head on any given day and it's not something a 'terrorist' would want. This Cobra is a great aircraft with remarkable performance characteristics. It has aerobatic capability and is fully inspected and licensed by the F.A.A.. Don't feel compelled to write me about it being a deadly weapon because it is NOT. Just a great, legendary, and historically important aircraft; and now someone has the chance to own their very own COBRA. Pretty rare and significant opportunity, we all must admit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i got to ride in a blackhawk a few time back in my army days!! shit was fun.. but man when they start flying it all crazy and twisting and turning... you start to forget which way is up... i saw a feww people puke during those flights... it as great.

Guest sneak

yeh ok pistol

*opens cheque book, writes out cheque for $700, 000...cheque bounces*

surprise surprise, my bank balance consists of £0.01

i've always been partial to the f-14....but when the fa-18 hornet came out i was like "that shits fucking badass"........either one would be good i guess.

however, there would be advantages to a helicopter. all those dorks with ricers? haha the bitches will all want to ride with the guy in the helicopter. and im sure itd make bombing interesting.......

If one of you can get it, I'll put up the cash for "re-militarization" and we'll raise some hell.

Airshow was in town last weekend...didn't go but when I was driving to a movie downtown the B1-B bomber did a low, slow, bank over everything before flying off back towards the airport. fucking awesome!

i tell you what is really the shit.... it rides like a go-cart can go 50mph... and has missles to take out just about anything... plus a 50mm gun on it.. ill keep it grounded with a mother fuckin BRADLEY FIGHTING VEHICLE:

http://www.gulflink.osd.mil/du_ii/images/fig07.gif'>

http://sites.state.pa.us/PA_Exec/Military_Affairs/images/m2_1.gif'>

those motherfuckers are badass... i have even driven one a few times... and got to shot it once!! swear to god!:eek:

Archived