If 12oz had a Talent Show...

-Rage-

Who would perform what?

Beardo - the mad radiohead bootlegger (can make a bootleg in 1 minute)

Mental Invalid - would try to beat beardo

Seeking - Winona Ryder's ping pong ball trick (South Park reference)

BIGMETALCIRCUS - we can see how many of those circus peanuts he can eat in a half-hour

Poop Man Bob - juggling three toilet bowls at once

Dr. Frink Oner - inventing a machine that will have him win the talent show

Boogie Hands - sitting on his ass

Gnes - "gettin' drunk"

Taco Bell Bomber - how many hot sauce packets he can drink in a half-hour

Smart - holding the longest bong hit

fr8oholic - pulling a caboose with his teeth

Secret - "gettin' drunk" and trying to beat Gnes at his own game

More later...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

okay..this is a weird subject but im bored..

I would be the Gypsy on the hill..Which huge hoop earings..and a small lit up globe..that I took with me everywhere..and shook menacely in people faces.."I know your future"

I never wear shoes..

I would have a small string of herum girls with strings of small bells around thier ankles..Our tour van would be stacked with everything you need..this are breakdancing herum girls by the way..

mr lonely heart is my fan boy..haha..he feeds me grapes..

along in my string of talent would be

the incredible beard..a man who unlike any other could build sky scrapers out of popsickle sticks..amusement parks..skate parks..tree forts..and so on..quite a joy to have along on the tour..

he too has an army..with consists of mental invalid,pilau hands and drake mallard..these kids get the fun job of eating all the popsicles to deliver the sticks.,you will know them by their rainbow mouths..and constantly blue toungues..

up on the hill..is a large stage..where a wizard lives..with a booming voice he grants your wishes..from a projection..smart runs the whole show in a small cut of cutain behind the stage..

el mammero is his host..and also magician..who turns femme bots into real ladies..who also give lap dances for a small fee..

mune is a magician as well..tortured by his past..he looms in the shadows only to come on during the second act..and can contort his body into any shape..

secret is the lion tamer..whippeeesh..

mesthree is that chick from the levis commercial with the hoola hoops..hot damn..

seeking is the best harmonica player youve ever seen..

southern kid is his banjo back up..get along little doggy

boring bastard is the hot dog vendor..who yacks about the old town..and the stories oh the stories..but can never seems to give you correct change

brown twinkie..can bend steel..he has a workshop..where you can have anything scuplted out of metal..

ouija is the invisible man..hold onto your wallets..

shit im running out of things..dammit ill be back..

At this time I saw the force field like some sort of sparkling psychic plasma which covered me and starting crawling and covering everything I touched. The look of the transparent plasma I saw is very hard to describe. It made me and everything I touched a bit sparkling and different and at one time it seemed like another reality trying to slide over the usual reality. I was a bit afraid to get my girlfriend also trapped in this field and so I left the room and closed the door and followed the force and went down the second staircase. At this point I felt quite sober and clear mentally but the force field was still there pulling on me but now I tried to oppose it with my will and this sort of worked but was very difficult. At this point another friend who lived there just came in and looking at me he asked if I was felling well. I said 'Yes. . but I don't wanna follow this. . (force)' and than I realized that he was not feeling it and I was the only one. I felt embarassed as a experienced psychonaut to be in a situation like this but I was happy not to be alone. I now had the sensation that the forcefield is getting weaker and it was easier to control it. I told him that I have smoked a new plant and that it is unlike anything I had before and very strong but I could handle it.

Makros- satan man. the lives unwelcomedly in the raftors and terroizes the audience.

Webmaster- the the kind hearted ringleader

Seeking Innocense- ?

Drake Mallard- duckman

Pilau Hands- the stinky handed man

boogie hands- pickpocket

bigmetalcircus- peanut man

fred kreug- fortune teller

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Just like in the 12oz movie, I would be this guy:

http://www.somethingawful.com/cliff/ihateyou/page-177-06.jpg'>

And chicken bone would be the guy that pops out between my legs every 15 minutes and whispers "chicken bone!". Of course, I'd have to be stationed outside of the venue where this event is being held. At several times during the night, one of the girls of 12oz comes out and sprays Lysol on me, and reminds the audience that I am not an android. Beer,

El Mamerro

All of the Stonecutters would be locked in one of those huge spherical cages with our bikes. We would then start riding around in circles in the cage. As we gained speed we would start to go up on the sides of the cage and even up side down. Faster and faster … missing each other by mere fractions of an inch. For the grand finale, we would put a cute little kitten (held by an attractive female audience member) right in the bottom center of the cage and continue riding around the kitten.

Ladies and gentlemen … children of all ages … come witness the death-defying acts of the world famous Stonecutters!

Guest dukeofyork
Originally posted by bug

i'd be the one around here that actally does graffiti. :cool:

wait wait wait...

you mean someone on here actually DOES graffiti???

holy fuckin shit.......

Originally posted by SIELOETTE

okay..this is a weird subject but im bored..

seeking is the best harmonica player youve ever seen..

southern kid is his banjo back up..get along little doggy

boring bastard is the hot dog vendor..who yacks about the old town..and the stories oh the stories..but can never seems to give you correct change

shit im running out of things..dammit ill be back..

That's fucking hilarious!!! I'm the loud mouthed "hot dog vendor"??!!!

HAHAHAHAAHAAAAA!!! The stories.. oh the stories.....HAHAHAHAAA!:D

Guest platapie

i no theres no talent in being the midget carnie. but i provide amusment for peopel and without amusment between acts at the show who nos peopelmight jus go home.

Archived