identify the simpsons character.

i was watching a rerun of the last seasons finale... who the is the guy who takes the phone call from the governor toward the end? he has a real, weird fuckin voice, very lilting, but funny at the same time. he doesnt look like the other characters, and he has a little mustache and such. hes been in a few other episodes, one time i think he was driving a bus or something.. i wanna say hes an actor from the 30s? 40s? i have no idea. so does anyone know who the fuck this guy is?:confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well i dont know who he is..

but i do know that hes had a spot in quite a few episodes, my favorite one that he was in was the one where homer was mr. burn's humor monkey. in that one the man that you speak of was a sales person at a toy store.

the guy on the Superbowl episode was Vincent Price...

The guy 82 is asking about is the guy that... well, in one episode Homer asks him:

"why do you talk like that?"

and he says:

"I had a stro-o-oke!"

he's some character actor from the 60's but I don't know his real name or anything about him, but he may have been a villian on Batman...

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Isn;t it from a Monty Python sketch??

No, the guy is from American TV... like the Jack Benny show... he always popped up like he does in the Simpsons episodes, where the main characters would be going to dinner or buying a bus ticket and 'that guy' would turn around and say "hello-o-o-o"... and then the audience would clap because they all knew who he was...

smart you are on point (as usual)...

can anyone give me a name? or a picture of the real person? im just curious to find out who the hell this cat was and why they got him of all people to be on the simpsons.

Archived