ideas for a graff site in the making

ted bundy

can you guys think of some features and shit for a graff site im making in school, i have to have a web site up in running in the next 12 weeks for class so im making it a graff site but i want it to be different because theres so many graff sites out there that look the same. so if you can think of anything phat let me know. thanks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

instead of telling you what do do, i'll give you a suggestion for how to go about doing it.

you said that "so many graff sites out there that look the same." make a list of what looks the same about them, and what bores you about them. you might want to also make a list of some of the things you like about them. figure out some underlying theme or color scheme to tie everything together.

this way, you'll have an original graffiti site and you'll have the satisfication of having thought it up on your own.

Since this is for school. Just make everything user friendly. Who cares if it looks the same. Just make sure your site has a graff vocab,a little history,etc. Since your teacher probably won't know a thing about graff. Thats the only thing I can think of. Try to educate, that way if the teacher goes "what's the point" in her head, it will be to get knowledge about the underground and often misunderstood graffiti culture.

Originally posted by Pistol

Since this is for school. Just make everything user friendly. Who cares if it looks the same. Just make sure your site has a graff vocab,a little history,etc. Since your teacher probably won't know a thing about graff. Thats the only thing I can think of. Try to educate, that way if the teacher goes "what's the point" in her head, it will be to get knowledge about the underground and often misunderstood graffiti culture.

thanks for the feedback so far and this website im making isnt going to be graded it just has to be a running website and when i go to get a job i can tell the employer to look at my site so i want it to be phat, oh yeah and what the other guy was saying about just because you can make stuff flashy doesn't mean you should is true indeed im not gonna get into why its true that could go on forever but you wont find style in a toolbar or at your local store on the shelf you make something have style or you dont it will never be handed to you and if it is thats someone elses shit

please give more feedback and tell me what you guys would like to see in a graff website and when its done i'll post the address and shit

Depending on the size of your photo database, I'd like to see more searchable sites. It sucks when you are looking for a flick of a specific writer and you have to wade through 100 pages of photos just to find two flicks. How much cooler would it be to type in a name and BAM! there's your flicks.

Archived