Idea: A 12oz Prophet Crew?

E-DubleSkilZ

Ok now how funny would it be if we started a 12oz crew. With the amount of writers on this site it would be a huge crew. It wouldnt discriminate everyone no matter how good or how bad could be in it.

Probably a bad idea and now your all gunna post reasons of how stupid this is. But hey its just an idea. In cali we had a crew like this. it was called (ATAC all taggers against citizens) people actually got it up for a while

Also We could all post pictures of times we see it up. U might see some people in your town hit it up and be like whoa.....like black rob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest 87centHitMan

you might be able to get it crazy up, but it would be pretty stupid if most the representation was in the form of shitty script and unevolved style...Kinda cool, though.

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by seeking

say word...

every month or two someone comes up with this idea....

i wish they would stop.

exactly what i was gonna say. it really is a terrible idea.

Guest whoami

OR HOW ABOUT WE START A DEATH BY WHITE BUS CREW AND WE CAN WEAR REFLECTORS WHEN BOMBING AND WRITE DEATH BY WHITE BUS EVERYWHERE LIKE ROLLERS AND SHIT AND WE CAN DO RETARDS ON FIRE GETTING CHASED BY A FLAMING BUS YEA, AWESOME!!!

Guest NoamChomsky

Fuck that,Regulator.We should haze the new recruits more.They have to get the senior ninjas laid or build a new addition onto the ninja fort.

~>nMoEaOmW<~

Guest NoamChomsky

Thats weird, i was gonna post about me posting flicks of throwing up "Please Believe It" stickers on homeless people soon,but then The Law wrote "Please Dont"and I thought he was talking about me.i swear im not high or anything but can the moderators read our posts as were typing them?

Guest NoamChomsky

Do you remember about a year ago,those kids in the bay area who got arrested stealing koala bears as presents for their girlfriends?Yup they were trying to get into Ninjas In Pajamas. Hey Regulator,keep in mind most of the potential heads live in cities.So how about the city kids have to bring rats and country kids have to bring cows.And also any aussies have to bring kangaroos.

------>Noam"I cant fall asleep if there arent kagaroos guarding the fort"Chomsky

Guest NoamChomsky

It also isnt about image,recordable cd's,kit-kat bars,or home made coasters.

---->Noam"Im going to shit in the sink and make the junior ninjas clean it up"Chomsky

Guest NoamChomsky

Can we have a Ninjas In Pajamas roll call?

Also, we are not about Julia Stiles,posters of cats hanging from trees that say "hang in there",molecular biology,Kia cars,no.2 pencils,smelly basements,and shiny watches.

What we ARE about is $1.50 Chinese food,not paying for MUNI,chilling with beavers,falling asleep on the beach,getting caught for stealing at Circuit City(but not getting convicted),working on the ninja fort,85 watt light bulbs,the dialectic(marx version puhleazzzzze!),online videogames,star wars,and writing tizaggs!!!!

Did i miss anything?

----->Noam"Dammit junior ninja, I said I wanted pancake syrup from Libya NOT Brazil"Chomsky

Guest NoamChomsky

Dude, you rock, I definetely want you in the crew.But,I fuckin hate those brittle ass no.2 pencils!I gotta put my foot down on this one.NO NO.2 PENCILS! We ARE about mechanical pencils though...

Ninjas In Pajamas O.G. Noam"I said I wanted NO green m&m's in the bowl you stupid fuck"Chomsky

hmm...another interesting graffiti anomaly.

Many preach about unity in graf but when the idea of a worldwide crew of cats only linked by their affinity for a certain website/magazine it's thrown out the window.That makes a lot of sense...

.zo21

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

i was kinda psyched on your ninja crew right up till you dissed on no. 2 pencils.......sigh.

I second that. I have 4 pencils tattooed on me right now and am working on a sleeve of pencils right now. Guess I can't rep your crew and you almost had me to.

CAPS......... still down with RC3 ( rice crispy crush crew)

Guest NoamChomsky

We hate "The Pasty Faced Panda Punishers from Pacifica.

Ninjas In Pajamas;finally something I can believe in!You rock Regulator!

Guest NoamChomsky

Im down!Those junior ninjas will do anything to be down with us.I wanna retake all of SF's waterfront from those gay guys sunbathing nude whenever im down there.Goat Liberators Unite!!!!!!!!!Can we go to Carls Jr. too?

yea, but the only one is in the embarcadero and all the rich people might stare and get scared of a bunch of ninjas dressed in pajamas....maybe we will bring some kittens along to calm them down

lets make a thread in channel zero and tell the whole board of our ][ninjas][in][pajamas adventures

Guest NoamChomsky

Cool dude, start the thread!You know me..I kept that Beardo thread running for like a month.I'll add to the NIP thread everyday.

Archived