I'd hate to be the ugly twin

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

Every twins i ever met always have differences when you get used to them...the bigger difference you can always spot is that one is uglier than the other...imagine how bad that sucks

MUS_PRE_Tegan_Sara_1917.jpg

and if you're gonna say that they're both ugly remember that the keyword is UGLIER and that i find the right one cute.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by GEEB@May 19 2005, 01:29 AM

^^^

Thats true, but the one with the hair has an how do i say this...Uglier lower-jaw area...If that makes any sense. post more pics, i like where this thread is going :haha:

Hahaha. I know what you are talking about with the jaw thing. I know a girl that looks like captain america. Im about to go dig up some pictures of her. Be riiiiiiight back.

Originally posted by LENS+May 18 2005, 08:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LENS - May 18 2005, 08:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-alcohol swab@May 19 2005, 03:24 AM

i'd hit it.

ha ha ha, which mod said something like "you guys would fuck a watermelon given the chance."

[/b]

And again, I say if you cut a hole into a watermelon and put it into the microwave..

I would only post if it was a package deal. I been wanting to tag a pair of twins for a while now. one to suck the sack the other to polish the head. Or triplets, one on the nuts the other on the tip and one to film that shit. That was a fuct up intro topic sentence structure if ive seen one.