Iceland, a quick introduction...

OZEK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by TECONE SW

not bad... those aren't flicks I would use for a first impression though...

It's not the first impression, I've had a few threads on it on here before...I just called it a quick introduction because of the style of images.

This is not the best that Iceland has to offer, it's just a selection of quickies, I'll post some walls later in another thread.

Guest trAmple

pretty kool stuff..its funny how iceland is green and greenland has alot of ice..oh wells just another cliche..peace

Guest MR BOJANGLES

i met some crazy tall iceland girl last summer who said she was bjorks cousin. and she said somethin weird about hoy you guys get you last names from blending old relatives names together or somethin...

Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES

i met some crazy tall iceland girl last summer who said she was bjorks cousin. and she said somethin weird about hoy you guys get you last names from blending old relatives names together or somethin...

It's a long story!!

Heres some more...

short2.jpg

short

sick2.jpg

ses

sick.jpg

sick

noem.jpg

I'll have to repost this one, I just noticed a little 2 year old ozek dub in the corner:D

past2.jpg

past

short.jpg

short

past.jpg

past

I appologise for the photography...nothing to do with me.

Originally posted by FLEXXX

What kinda paint do you in Iceland??

interesting stuff. I like it

Up untill a few years ago all we had up there was plasti kote and dupli color, but now we've got belton and montana. I think think most people use belton in Iceland...they've had problems with the montana in the cold.

• 3 years later...

Archived