Iced Out Kitten Slayers and More INC.

Robocop

a few of us have started a new job field.. here at I.O.K.S.M. we will slay any kitten with ninja techniques, take care of skunks with our etchbath supersoakers, and preform very very late abortions (none earlier than the 140th trimester). if any one is interested in or services please reply.

I.O.K.S.M.

------------

Robocop

Tyler Durden

CNTRL ALT DLT

dr. dazzle

Greedy Mars

IntangibleFame

ZackAttack

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ctrl+alt+del

Yes. PLease beleive. If you have cats,skunks, or really old fetus' that have already left the womb, call us.

http://www.puregraffiti.com/upload/attachment.php3?s=&postid=25189'>

yo....you see that shit up their? thats what we ride when we be slaughtering kittens. hellz yeah dawg.

the kittens are taking the highways......then they're moving into your hometowns, dont think it cant happen to you.

you may not have the skillz (yes, with a 'z'...) to kill the kittens. we crucify them if you like for an extra schilling. call us today!

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by sirmanofslur

you guys make me sick, but hungry at the same time.

spaghetti anyone?

my guess is your pregnant....you know how to contact us.

hmmmm...i'll personally perform this one. i can crucify mapo and blink in a......shall we say............"comprimising" posistion on a cross. that should make for some good polaroids. or i can just use my gold chainsaw to cut them apart and sew them back together into a big gay.........gay. and then you can beat them to death if you like. or watch me do it. whatever works for you...the customer is always right at Iced Out Kitten Slayers and More INC.....

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

Smart, we do have a 2 for the price of one deal if you are interested

well, I do have a rather long list, perhaps we can discuss a bulk rate... I'll have my lawyers call your lawyers and we'll get this ironed out at some james bond type party on a 250 foot private yacht or something... just wait for me at the heli-pad around 4 tomorrow...

Guest ctrl+alt+del

we can put cat claws on the sleeves for an extra 50 bucks. very stylish, very sharp and very handy if someone attempts to steal your fine cat coat. simply strike out with them and laugh at the astonishment on their face when they find that they are being mauled.

Originally posted by Obsolete

a price im willing to pay , put me down for 2 my good man , if theyre good quality , i might reuturn with some business for you

top quality made by little children in india, but you must pardon the blood stains

Archived