ICE MAN HBO SPECIAL????

Guest HSKillers

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest HSKillers

basically on HBO they had a 1 hour program that was an interview done by a phyciatrist of the Ice Man, a notorious hitman, that was a mafia hitman and just killed people if they looked at him the wrong way. Basically he told some of the most gruesome things he did and how it all started in his childhood with killing dogs and cats. Finally the doctor told him what his problems where and how his problems basically made him the perfect killer. The craziest thing he did was tie people up inside a cave and wait for rats to come kill and eat them slowly, he only did this if the person who was paying him specified they wanted a long painful death. Along with that hed help the mafia dismember bodies, shoot people, stab people, strangle peaole, etc. He estimated he had killed at least 200 people..

Guest HSKillers
Originally posted by yoink

wasnt his thing also locking people up in freezers or some shit? i missed the special im hoping it will be reapeated some time....i also heard it was pretty crazy, informative as shit.

Yeah sometimes hed freeze victims to confuse the time of death, thats how he got the name ice man.........

Guest batsnake

but did he get any personal gratifacation from his prey. he sounds like a buisiness man. i just saw this show about this serial killer who would catch hookers and surgically remove their eyeballs to keep for trophies. now thats some shit.

Guest HSKillers
Originally posted by batsnake

but did he get any personal gratifacation from his prey. he sounds like a buisiness man. i just saw this show about this serial killer who would catch hookers and surgically remove their eyeballs to keep for trophies. now thats some shit.

Naw no gratification....but he didnt kill exclusivly for bussiness....he would kill if anyone really put him over the edge....But no gratification, I think basically he did it cause he could do it without being disturbed and because of his anti social/parinoid/abusive past....But he wasnt like a hermit recluse....He had a wife and kids who I belive dont speak to him anymore cause he was abusive............

Originally posted by nomadawhat

Mon. 6th @ 11pm HBO2

Wed 8th @ 10pm HBO

This sounds pretty crazy, I will be watching it

why thank you..i was too lazy to look it up earlier. my roomate saw it and has been talking bout it too, now ill pretty much have to see it just to say i saw it.

Archived