ice cream for breakfast

Guest beardo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dead Milkmen - THE THING THAT ONLY EATS HIPPIES

wendel brought it to life in the guest-room bathtub/ it was a special project for his 4-h club/ but it broke looseout in the middle of the night/ and now it's eating flower children left and right!/

all the punks are gonna scream yippie/ cause it's the thing that only eats hippies/

first it cruised on out to malibu/ and ate a couple of surfers who were too tough to chew/ then it slithered it's way out to old irvine/ and ate a couple of hippies and they tasted just fine/

now it's got a sweet tooth for long hair/ so bob and greg and grant you should beware/

followin the dead is how it gets it's kicks/ shame it wasn't born in 1966/ listens to the music and begins to sway/ dreamin acid dreams of a hippie souffle/ hey hey hey/

what do they taste like? some kind of treat?/ how many hippies can this monster eat?/ it ate stills and nash before they could shout/ then it chewed on david crosby but it spit him out/

all the punks are gonna scream yippie/ cause it's the thing that only eats hippies

there it goes/ gonna send em all to the big folk festival in the sky/ so long suckers!

Guest beardo

it ate stills and nash before they could shout/ then it chewed on david crosby but it spit him out/

hahaha

CSN is hot

i cant imagine how long youve been waiting to unleash that quote PMBob

Originally posted by beardo

it ate stills and nash before they could shout/ then it chewed on david crosby but it spit him out/

hahaha

CSN is hot

i cant imagine how long youve been waiting to unleash that quote PMBob

Actually, I was listening to the song when I read this post.

Archived