Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

ibuprofren after a long night of drinking??

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Santa Claus, Sep 20, 2003.

1. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Senior Member

so im hungover as fuck after my large amount of beer last night. is it ok to take ibuprofren or other pain relievers after a night of drinking???

2. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

Well hell yeah it's cool...Take more than a little, and if you have the option go for nExcedrin Migraine...Shit works better than anything on the market..

3. rubbish heap

rubbish heap Senior Member

says you shouldn't on the bottle.... but you could def let it slide.

4. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

I know you are technically not supposed to but I know a lot of people who do.
    You could always eat some menudo i hear thats good for hangovers.

5. WISE

WISE Member

wtf?
    have you ever been hungover before?

6. popasquat

popasquat Guest

It will definitely help, but taking the ibuprofen does incredible damage to your liver and kidneys if you take it after a long night of drinking.

7. LivinDigital

LivinDigital Junior Member

Ibproufen doesn't do any damage to your liver dummy...it does damage to your stomach. Acetaminophen does damage to your liver... but then again, drinking does anyway. Wake up... pop some vicodin and your hangover will turn into a hang-ten. And Ibproufen is good for your heart supposedly, and it works wonders on actual pain. I take IBP on the daily. Along with narcotics. But it's wierd... the narcotics just get me "high", and don't relieve "pain," while IBP gets rid of pain quick like. I guess it's because it's targeting pain, not just cutting off the messages to your brain.
    8B.

8. DISCO BRYSO

DISCO BRYSO Senior Member

9. sneak

sneak Guest

if you take it when still drinking i guarentee youll chuck up. trust me, it happened to me tonight.

10. CAPiTA

CAPiTA Member

http://movieweb.com/movie/deedles/co4.jpg'>
    "Foreals?"

11. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

We all just have to refuse to be smart. READ THE FUCKIN LABEL!

12. KaBar2

KaBar2 Senior Member

Ibuprofen is less harmful to the liver

But acetaminophen is DEFINATELY BAD FOR YOUR LIVER AFTER DRINKING. Do not drink and take Tylenol, or anything else that has acetaminophen in it.

Vicodin is extremely addictive. I definately cannot recommend taking the shit as a hangover cure. Most of the discomfort from a hangover is dehydration, so I recommend lots of water, and something to ease up the stomach irritation. Maybe Alka-Seltzer or something similar.

13. Don't Panic

Don't Panic Member

Hahaha

Kabar nailed it. Drink water, don't get hungover, don't have to bitch about the hangover that isn't as bad as you make it out to be.

14. DISCO BRYSO

DISCO BRYSO Senior Member

Re: Ibuprofen is less harmful to the liver

excellent advice.

15. 655321

655321 Junior Member

after a long night of drinking and you feel like shit the next day drink a beer and it all goes away