IBTEASEOLA (im back)tons'o'piks inside. 56k killer

THANKYOU

Hey everyone, whats going on yall? hows everyone doing? I see once i leave everyone got brave on the "let me see you" thread. haha, nice. some of you guys looked

pretty interesting. Anyways, this is THE BIG TEASEOLA.

I just swung by to let you guys know i finaaaaaaaaaaaaaally did it. moved out. and to prove it... i have the new apartment pictures. I'd like to say sorry first off,

for my past behavior, but more important than that, i appreciate the hate and motivation and advice and everything else ya'll have given me over the years. its all

shit that needed to be said. so thanks for the tough love. ive been around here and there, stoppin in briefly to check up on you guys, not as addicted as i once was.

just been super busy. i've gotten about 3 promotions since i last talked to you guys, and just this past thursday before i moved out i had another interview to move

up to pay grades. So im still working my ass off in corporate america, it blows but it pays the bills. hmmm what else is new, got a new tat, so thats number two so

far, way more to come now that i found a good artist, a couple of them at that. met a couple hotties, so ive been doing the whole dating thing lately (you guys were

right, helps when you get out more). Gained a lot of weight, im almost 195 now. back in the day i couldnt break 170. what else what else, oh maaaaaaaaaaaan, the

girls in these apartments im in... oh myyyyy. piks and videos of them coming soon, maybe some perveracts to. :) these apartments are so dope, got 2 tennis courts, 2

raquet ball courts, world gym type set up with tons of weight and equipment, full size basketball courts which will be in these pictures below... its fucking

awesome. learning to budget the funds now, paid my credit card down pretty far, etc etc. thats about it for now, ill let the rest of the piks do some talking for a

bit. again, thanks for the harsh realities you threw my way and sorry to those i pissed off, offended, or whatever else i might have done to make you hate me, i

apoligize for my childish behaviors. hopefully some of you will give me a second chance, some i dont care either way. I seem to have these grown up moments every few

months where i mature a little more than previous. maybe yall will notice that somewhat. last but not least, when i have been surfing around here and seeing old

post, i did some what instigate and cause some unnecessary drama that could have been avoided had i not said something. anyways, like i said, thanks and sorry, now

on to the pictures already! (when im refering to my paintings etc, no i didnt paint them, theyre others work, ps- big ups to pars, thanks again for the work b.)

*** BIG UPS TO KRIE, RIP MAN, WISH I WOULD HAVE BEEN AROUND TO HELP YOU THROUGH YOUR RUFF TIMES, WE'LL NEVER FORGET YOU, KRIE FOREVER, YOULL BE IN MY PRAYERS HOMIE,

R.I.PEACE.***

1.jpg

front entrance of micasa, need to take the trash out.

2.jpg

the world is yours for the taken, remember that.

3.jpg

my roomates painting. freestyle, graffiti, breaking, basketball, djing, its all there.

4.jpg

this is my broken home / stay true to your roots painting.

5.jpg

hallway to my room.

6.jpg

my bathroom.

7.jpg

inside my bathroom.

8.jpg

looking out of my bathroom.

9.jpg

bathroom painting. boats about to go overboard. i liked it. :)

10.jpg

entrance to my room.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11.jpg

the bigggggg scrizzzle televizzzzle. 60 inches. (wonk saggin 4 serious)

12.jpg

big ups to my boy 181 for this, i consider it my guardian angel painting. (yo homie, get at me on aim)

13.jpg

pars- forget the real name of this one, but it looked like a loner type character to me. so i liked.

14.jpg

custom pars order, thanks a lot man if youre reading this, shit turned out perfect.

15.jpg

my room, inside, but about to leave via the door.

16.jpg

jungle of love, where the magic happens, aka, the baby maker 3000

17.jpg

do not try to adjust your monitor, that is a mini me desk. trying to save money, feel me like a heart attack.

18.jpg

ill poker painting, it looks to me like an all in pot, and everyone's looking to you to make your move, so dope in my book.

19.jpg

poem i wrote, i know the handsteez is uglier than half the hoes on myspace, but oh well, the poem is on point i think.

20.jpg

my mini fridge / bar. i <3 liquor. (yes, im less than liquor to). <== oldschool members feel me.

21.jpg

closet steez. trying to step my game up.

22.jpg

time to leave my room.

23.jpg

the living room.

24.jpg

ghetto ass no tv having in the living room asses me and my roomate are. we'll be fixing that shortly.

25.jpg

we're ballers. on the court and off.

26.jpg

buncha black people wilding out. this ones mine, as is the one above, love this guys work.

27.jpg

bootleg ass dining room. we're about to upgrade the dining room table and move that one to the porch. soon.

28.jpg

third pars painting - "eaten alive" appropiately put in the dining room where we eat.

29.jpg

dining room into the kitchen shot. i love those open views like that, so dope.

30.jpg

my best friend / roomate.

31.jpg

homies room.

32.jpg

roomies computer setup. peep the buddy lee.

33.jpg

he got the master bathroom. i got a tub though, he doesnt.

34.jpg

the rest of his bathroom.

35.jpg

yours truely. got my weight up.

36.jpg

the whole body, for the ladies of the ounce. jokes.

37.jpg

scaredy ass cat, carmela, still adjusting to the new spot.

38.jpg

we got a huge patio, house party like whoa coming soon.

39.jpg

patio 2.

40.jpg

patio 3.

41.jpg

the painting says it all- "the priveledge of a lifetime is being who you are".

tis all, hope you enjoyed it. again, thank you for your e-friendship over the past couple years, yall were always great. sorry for some of my actions in the past.

big ups to a bunch of people on here, you know who you are. whats up to the mods, hows it going? where the fucks seeking been? i leave and he takes a vacation to?

haha. big ups seek. word up to raven to for continuing to provide us with our beloved 12oz. thanks man. RIP to KRIE who went to earlier, ill always love ya man,

enjoyed talking to you on aim, wish i could have helped you more, enjoy heaven and put in a good word for me. rest in peace. and last but not least, don't call it a

comeback! haha, just kidding. ill be here and there, but im not really addicted anymore, well thats a lie, but i dont comment to much anymore. anyways, cya around the boards people. rip to those who didnt survive h. katrina as well. such a fucked up event. rip.

Originally posted by fermentor666@Sep 4 2005, 12:27 AM

That's a little rude, what I said. But I still don't like you and I'm still going to ignore you.

duder, whatever i did to get you so bent out of shape back in the day, let it go man. lets all start over. either that, or dont be the first one to respond to my thread and then in your reply say youre going to ignore me. if you want to ignore me, you wouldnt have bothered coming in my thread.

like i said i dont want to start petty shit talking, i just thought id point that out to you. take care man. oh yeah, nice pik in the "want to see you thread" haha. saved you and few others, just in case. ;)

just kidding. WHATS UP PEOPLE! :shook:

/on cloud 9er.

Originally posted by THANKYOU+Sep 3 2005, 10:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (THANKYOU - Sep 3 2005, 10:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-iloveboxcars@Sep 4 2005, 12:44 AM

you got 3 promotions at your dad's place?

hahaha, not quite. hey boxcars, how have you been? hows your new now older spot? you doing good where you at? think i seen you hollering at a couple 12oz ladies. do the damn thing.

[/b]

im about to move to another state. 3rd state in 1 year.

and yeah, i've been talking to a certain short mexican that frequents the forum.

and no more responses from me. goodnight.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT@Sep 4 2005, 12:51 AM

CMENCUP!!!

Alright, man, no gh3y'ing up the forum anymore...

hey man, whats going on? i seen i think in some thread about you moving up in your career / job whatever, thats good dude.

hows your court shit? you almost done with that? hope so... that was a shitty thing that happened. you take care to. and yes, no gheying up the forums from me anymore.