Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I work your ass like aerobics....

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by Steve Urkel, Oct 16, 2001.

1. Steve Urkel

Steve Urkel Guest

A recent sketch, I know the first bit is cut off but you get the idea. Let me know what's what.....

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/2773/asset.JPG'>

aset kts

2. fr8burner

fr8burner Elite Member

its aiight.. did you make the fill go out of the piece on perpose or what...

3. slit your wrists and let your blood splatter all over the page or whatever and then write your name w/ 666 under it from the splattered blood.
    that should help
    xxx303

4. EAC

EAC Guest

biz what

feelin it

5. soopafeen

soopafeen Senior Member

same shape as emits work... or its looks like to me

6. MrMajicMarkker

MrMajicMarkker New Jack

nice colors, not feeling the letters, keep it gangsta though, i like it.

7. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

its somewhat similar to style i've ben fucking w/. its alot simpler though. so i guess i like it. you better paint it nice though.

8. IHATEU

IHATEU 12oz Loyalist

fuck your sketch the crew name KTS is well established...better luck next time...

9. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

could be aite with the right tech , but sorry no thanx

10. team86

team86 Guest

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1753484&a=13509467&p=53759152&Sequence=6&res=high'>
    this wont work cuz im a retard
    [img]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1753484&a=13509467&p=54384947&Sequence=0&res=high'>

11. Steve Urkel

Steve Urkel Guest

so is every other crew name, jerk-off!

12. Destruction by Definition

Destruction by Definition Veteran Member

13. THE LAW

THE LAW Guest

no really... KTS is taken. you're not gonna get any respect pushing that crew name.
    p.s. stay the fuck out philly.

THE LAW

14. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

you seem to have the bare basics down...

you've passed what most kids can do...

all the rest will be progress...

but... ____ _____ until further notice.

15. Steve Urkel

Steve Urkel Guest

I'm not in Philly and I don't "push" that crew......
    Thanks for all the compliments/critisism....