Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i wonder if any of us are on 'file'

Discussion in 'News' started by POIESIS, Nov 9, 2005.

1. POIESIS

POIESIS Member

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/publ...icle_7624.shtml

more interesting is this guy claims to have inside information
    on bush's temper tantrums, with respected people like josh marshall referencing them occasionally. i'd really like to know how he gets some of his info, some of his articles
    read almost like some overly dramatic fiction(ie-"GOP to president: your presidency effectively over"). if you click the link and scroll to the bottom he has put up a bio section for
    people to reference as well.

2. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

hmmm

true or untrue

i know that my very own government lied about me to a foreign government
    claiming that i was a fugitive from felony charges
    the best part? it's bullshit

i got a couple lawyers on it and supposedly
    it was expunged

i've told the story a bazillion times on here already., i won't bother with it again
    but i don't trust the feds as far as i can throw em

3. Dude.

It's Jack Ryan, not John. This guy has bad intel.

4. POIESIS

POIESIS Member

hahaha!
    mmhmm.

5. SF1

SF1 Elite Member

"The FBI issues more than 30,000 national security letters a year. When one is delivered to a bank, library, employer or other entity, the same federal law that authorizes such letters also prohibits your bank, employer or anyone else from telling you that they received such a letter and were forced to turn over all information on you."

Wow! So this is why I can't keep a job. Always seems like everything's going well then next thing you know it's cold attitudes and I'm fired for the dumbest excuse. :haha:

(I'm just clownin... but who knows) :privateeye:

6. imported_dowmagik

imported_dowmagik Senior Member

bwahah

:haha:

7. SF1

SF1 Elite Member

Yeah I know right?
    What's that all about? :haha:

8. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

if i was him i would kill his ex wife to make honest people of those who lied to him

9. KaBar2

KaBar2 Senior Member

I've had an FBI file as thick as a phone book for years. So what? We've got an unspoken arrangement: I don't break the law, they don't intrude into my personal life. You can be as un-PC as you please as long as you don't break the law.

It's all bullshit anyway. We've got ten million illegal immigrants whose very PRESCENCE here is a violation of Federal law, and the FBI could not care less. The South is crawling with Klansmen, neo-Nazis and neo-Confederates and nobody gives a shit as long as they don't break the law. Shit, go onto the Southern Poverty Law Center's web site and click on something like "HATE WATCH" or something like that. There's a zillion "hate" organizations listed. The FBI doesn't waste time (any more) watching a bunch of rednecks bitch about pro basketball. Nowadays they spend all their time watching Muslim immigrants bitch about American TV ruining their kids' attitudes.

10. BURLAP

BURLAP Member

i heard somewhere that the fbi does not keep a database of missing children..
    or that their stats aren't kept up to date..
    maybe they do now, but not in the 80's/90's?

okay, i just did a half assed google off and ted gunderson came up.
    i think i originally heard it somewhere else though, i think something to do with
    that johnny gosch abduction.

11. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

I'm certain that theres a pretty super file on me.

12. Dawood

Dawood Elite Member

simple fix for me, throw out the TV....I get rid of the boob tube, the bad attitude and the FBI....

13. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

Dawood is a muslim, of course he has a file.

Oh yeah thats sarcasm.

14. Dawood

Dawood Elite Member

they actually came to visit me once. they asked me a bunch of questions they already knew the answers to , then they told me I'm not a suspect of anything, but that my phone number was found in the address book of a person who stole a car with another guy who had the email address of the cousin of one guy who met this cat in prison who was bunkmates with this dude who walked by a suspect in the Bombings in Riyadh , Saudi Arabia back in 2003. I was like , "whoah" gotta watch who you know....anyway, After they were done saying what they wanted to say I began to tell them about Islam until Agent Lupo and his partner got bored.
    They were particularly interested in talking smack about the mosque on the other side of town , trying to cause emnity between brothers....psssst.......anyway.......I keep my nose clean these days.