i wish i was gay

Guest professor poopatronic

actually i think bisexual would be better because i love the way women drive me fucking crazy. think about it though it's so easy for gay people to have sex. you just have to go to some fruity bathhouse or a gay bar and everybody wants to do it. i'd be the ultimate gay player.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you are cringing at the thought that a whole bunch of writers are reading your shit about you trying to come out the closet to us before you come out of the closet to your mother..............you are gay, you flaming cocksucking faggot.yes, yes indeed you are gay

Originally posted by Smart

it doesn't make me gay if you suck my dick, right?... you like cinnamon?

*Disclaimer... these are actually things my boss says when you ask him for a favor

dude smart what kinda place is this some gay bathhouse?

yeah i don't know if those gay bath houses actually exist, probably not but it's funny to think about

anyways from now on you guys can think of and refer to me as the fag of 12oz. chicks dig gay guys.

Originally posted by professor poopatronic

yeah i don't know if those gay bath houses actually exist

well, I dunno about what goes on inside, but on E. Duval n Key West you can find a bath house run by gay people... I have avoided it mainly because I have a bath in my house, and my house isn't in Key West, but I saw it with my eyeballs, so I know it's there

Famous Last Words

"All this homophobic predjudice against gay people and bath houses is nothing more than fascistic breeder bigotry!" Anonymous San Francisco gay man, 1980.

Over 1% of the population of the United States is infected with the HIV virus. There are 270 million Americans. That means 2.7 MILLION people or more are going to die the horrible death of AIDS.

The average condom, even the expensive ones, are only about equal to top quality surgical gloves in terms of defects, flaws and natural air pockets, bubbles and through-and-through passageways in the latex of the glove. The average size of these holes is about 1/1000th of an inch in diameter, too small to see with the naked eye. The average size of an HIV virus is 1/ 1,000,000th (one millionth) of an inch in diameter. That means for an HIV virus to go through a natural defect in a latex condom is like a baseball rolling through a freeway underpass. What with hydraulic pressure and all, I bet they get squirted through those holes.

Think of your high school. The bell rings, people come out into the hall, hurrying to another class. You start counting. When you count 100 people, at least one of them was HIV positive. If you count 100 bums in Houston, Texas, TWELVE of them are HIV positive. The most heavily infected country on earth is Uganda. there, four out of 100 are HIV positive. Some villages are completely empty. Everybody is dead.

Do whatever the fuck you want. But me, I'm going to keep my zipper up and my dick in my pants. I'm married. I don't fuck around on my wife. I trust her with my life, and vice versa. I can't think of anybody I'd rather be back-to-back with in a fight than my wife. Not because she's a good fighter, but because I can trust her. And she can trust me. HIV is a part of nature, like hurricanes, or floods. If you make a bad decision, you die. It's that simple.

so, i get bashed on for saying i want black people to stop crying about slavery and no one says shit to all of you bashin on gays. cool, i see how it is. i will say this, gays get a stereotype for what they like to do in their home, blacks get their stereotype from shit they do to people outside their home. yeah, this whole paradox makes a lot of sense. i cant be the only one to have caught this.

-still the devil

Guest Firetruck
Originally posted by nocalfr8tr

so, i get bashed on for saying i want black people to stop crying about slavery and no one says shit to all of you bashin on gays. cool, i see how it is.

no, I think you don't realize that you suck... its not yor politics, you just suck bro... see how it is?

Originally posted by Firetruck

no, I think you don't realize that you suck... its not yor politics, you just suck bro... see how it is?

i'm a racist, and now i suck! sweet...

i guess this means i can't join you all in your gay bashing club, i guess i'll just have to paint more freights...to help bring my self esteem up...because i suck...you know.

Archived