I will never be rich.

Grandola

but its friday and i dun give a fuck!!! ya heard?!?!!

Aries:

Witnesses are bitches. You can't get away with much, unless you shut them up. Now that you see the value of privacy, maybe you'll respect others when they ask you for some, bitch.

Taurus:

Real playas don't give a fuck about the toes they step on to get their's. Your relationships deserve shit. Passion is more acceptable when it wears a delicate face, so don't forget to look like you mean it when you tell her "yea, girl - i love you."

Gemini:

Someone's trying to step and their shit talking shows them for the bitch that they really are. Take note, the lessons may not be fun, but they're never wasted, especially when you weed out them scandolous niggas.

Cancer:

Shit happens. Don't expect life to be sucking ya dick all the time. You're entitled to far more than you think you deserve, so when the bitch is there, tell her to swallow the nut up.

Leo:

Don't be a bitch, trust your gut. Intuition is a hard thing to explain, but when it works, it works. Listen to your instincts cause your ass don't wanna end up in county waiting for your court date.

Virgo:

Shits finally calmin down... Take your last hit, and bounce! You have the energy to communicate (snort, snort) and the patience to ensure that you're understood (its the beer talkin).

Libra:

Fuck 'em all, you're done when you're done. Bitch ass niggas get thiers. Understand to control.

Scorpio:

You got some influence with your crew right now... Get shit faced with the homies and take pictures. ????? (i'm not sure either)

Sagittarius:

Listen up when someone's talking, cause they might be tryin to talk shit. Don't swing at that mother fucker till you're sure he doesn't have a gun. You might have more friends, but don't be no fake ass bitch.

Capricorn:

Trust your homies, they trust you. You get what you give, biatch.

Aquarius:

Look out for yourself only, and everyone's gonna hate. Your homies gonna fade out and all your new crew is gonna be talkin lots of shit. So don't be a bitch, bitch.

Pisces:

Shits hectik, but you still got that certain somthin to back shit up.Keep at it.

P.S.

Who's got some cascarones?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived