I will clone you and make you my love slave...

*mojo-jojoh *

now wouldnt that be cool..

but im not for it.

if it were to make body parts for those as howard stern nicely put"maneating shark victoms"....

but to clone a souless human of which whatever kinda spirit can inhabit???Hmmmmmm...

Bush is a clone of his filthy father...

just a little thiner and girly...

welcome to the future..which will become the past..... http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i want a midget monkey not only woudl it be small and easy to carry it could reach all those coners and the ceilings corners and i would teach him my throw ups so he could climb up high and do building sides and halos.....

Originally posted by boogie hands:

halle berry will finally be mine!!!! score!!!

yeah im pretty sure i spelled her name wrong so shut it.....

her tits arnt that nice, go watch swordfish and see

imagine the increase percentage of mad scientist....

mutating animals with other species of animals or maybe even you humans..

with the stem cell research....

there will be no midgets or dwarfs

unless you clone them for your personal inhuman amusement... ..

8=======D- - - - - - - - - - - 0

------------------

better me than your mom.

Originally posted by WebsterUno:

its funny, but seriously, what if they do start accepting cloning. Bush said something like, they dont approve, but they will fund it…hmmmmm…I think hes all for it. We would have clones walking among us. Your mom, dad, dog, girlfriend, clones. Sounds creepy to me. Mail order chics or dudes, for lonely people, or raising a wife, that looks exactly like Laeticia Casta, for your son. Teaching her to be a housewife and to do as you say. I dunno…shits too out this world. joint me…

well so far the only cloning they've been able to do does not just 'copy' a person or animal and duplicate it... it has to go through the embryo stage and growing process, so if they were to clone you, it would take [your age] years for it to actually look like you do right now. they wouldn't be able to just put you in a machine and have two of you come out, as cool as that would be

[This message has been edited by Trend (edited 08-08-2001).]

Guest WebsterUno

its funny, but seriously, what if they do start accepting cloning. Bush said something like, they dont approve, but they will fund it…hmmmmm…I think hes all for it. We would have clones walking among us. Your mom, dad, dog, girlfriend, clones. Sounds creepy to me. Mail order chics or dudes, for lonely people, or raising a wife, that looks exactly like Laeticia Casta, for your son. Teaching her to be a housewife and to do as you say. I dunno…shits too out this world. joint me…

Guest K[O]MEGA

i would clone my self..then kill him and everyone will think im dead..and i would see how life is without me..that shit would be fucking dope and show up a few years later..i think thats what tupac did..cause he had no money in his acount when he was smOked..wated dat shit on a clone..

Originally posted by WebsterUno:

We would have clones walking among us.....Sounds creepy to me.

if that happens ill start an anti clone malitia....well dress up in army fatigues and have big automatic weapons....we can even live in an underground base like in dawn of the dead....just dont let them fuck with the elevator....bastards

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

• 1 year later...

Archived