I went to work playing pocket pool

Ethreadzny2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

no shit...D-day um, er V-day is coming up isnt it...? shit. i guess i should get my wife something hmmm? sounds like your job is like office space eh? it took me 45 minutes to make one copies of 45 sheets...misfeed, flying papers, double feeds, misprints....i was getting sooooooo pissed. fuck technology.

seriously numbers rule the world. Binary codes and what not. Times were simipler when I could just sit there and grunt and spit. Now I got to pay the bills, so I am sitting next to micheal bolton and milton. I even got in on some sports talk and poltics talk at lunch. I remember lunch being about talking about strip clubs and hangovers.

At the end of the year, this gets 'Best thread title' vote from me fo' sho'.

P.S. I've jerked off at every job I've ever had. I was a projectionist for damn near 5 years at a movie theater and I would spank it up in the booth almost every day. It was in such a position that if any customer looked up toward the projector, they would see me pulling it violently.

I didnt shoot any pool at work today, but I may later beat it to what I saw at work this morning. getting shown around the bank before opening this morning, I was introduced to two staff members who were in the vault. both mid-20s. both hot women. both stacking bundles of large bills on a table covered in cash.

Archived