Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I went to work playing pocket pool

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Ethreadzny2, Jan 22, 2004.

1. Ethreadzny2

Ethreadzny2 Veteran Member

and came home with two additional blue balls.

get at me..

2. SleepAnDream

SleepAnDream Elite Member

3. Ethreadzny2

except they dont love my long time.

4. yoga

yoga Junior Member

5. Ethreadzny2

Its even worse when you slowly become the "creep of the office" I cant help the shakes

6. Ethreadzny2

Somebody please tell tom to fix myspace. I need feel important again..

7. SleepAnDream

haha, when you get on, go to my page and check that girl crystal. what a fucking hot broad. hows the new j-o-b going anyways?

8. Ethreadzny2

no doubt man, I will randomly email her and ask her to be my valentine this year. The job is rough man, I think I may snap one day. I think I have made some serious mistakes on peoples accounts, oh well. How you been man? I will give you an email once myspace gets back up.

9. SleepAnDream

no shit...D-day um, er V-day is coming up isnt it...? shit. i guess i should get my wife something hmmm? sounds like your job is like office space eh? it took me 45 minutes to make one copies of 45 sheets...misfeed, flying papers, double feeds, misprints....i was getting sooooooo pissed. fuck technology.

10. Ethreadzny2

seriously numbers rule the world. Binary codes and what not. Times were simipler when I could just sit there and grunt and spit. Now I got to pay the bills, so I am sitting next to micheal bolton and milton. I even got in on some sports talk and poltics talk at lunch. I remember lunch being about talking about strip clubs and hangovers.

11. SleepAnDream

ahhhh haaaaa, youre working at unitech now then eh. maybe youll meet a jennifer anistonesque bitch sometime in the near future....? or maybe youll just burn the office building down to the ground hrmmm....i guess it could go either way.

12. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

Mr. ABC/professional pocket billiards accociation.

13. Gunm

Gunm Banned

I jerked off once while on lookout duty at two in the morning back in the day with the coast guard.

Fun times.

14. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

I jerked off in the filing room at a medical clinic when I worked there. To this day, I think someone saw me, but didn’t say anything. Sound would get muffled there, what, with all those shelves stocked with files.

15. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

At the end of the year, this gets 'Best thread title' vote from me fo' sho'.

P.S. I've jerked off at every job I've ever had. I was a projectionist for damn near 5 years at a movie theater and I would spank it up in the booth almost every day. It was in such a position that if any customer looked up toward the projector, they would see me pulling it violently.