i went to bed with 3 women

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

and woke up next to a guy...lol

fucked up shit. i went out with the girls for a night of drinking and some of my homies showed up cause they know i cruise with some top notch chicks. so we get drunk and head out to some pathetic karoke bar. next thing you know, im makin out with a bunch of chicks and one of them whom has a boyfriends started to invite me and 3 other girls to her apartment. one of my homie decides to cruise cause he knows exactly what im thinkin and these girls are drivin' around probably thinking the on what we're thinking about. so we pick up more drink and make it to the apartment.

talks of love started to happen and me and my homie start to see that the girls are playing the role of control. so we hop on the "community bed" and started changing the words of what makes girls and guys better than eachother to the mood of sex..we dimmed the lights and the girls started saying words like ORGY,SEX,STRIPPING.

things were lookin good

then this guy mat calls and says he's with a stripper and if they can come over. "only if she strips." the girl on the phone says...ok

so everybody started getting really excited and when mat comes over, he's with some military guy. so you can see that the mood was fucked up from there. me and my homie are "Hot" as these girls say and they are some hot horny lookin girls to us, but mat is this big sasquatch of a man and they were trying to run up on game that we already had.

so we just drank and drank. by the time i was waking up, i was snuggled up on this one girl and i wanted to get down with another. so i start pullin this girl to me to open my eyes and find that military fuck.

i was like, "NOOO!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN THE SAME BED WITH ME AND THESE GIRLS?!"

SO I WENT BACK TO THE GIRL I WAS ORIGINALLY SLEEPING WITH AND STARTED KISSING ON HER NECK.

now im invited to another party with 5 girls and they told me not to bring any guys. its great. wish me luck..im so hungover that smokin a little herb would be ok with me, but i wanna get frisky

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Then I bet some dude rolled up with a machine gun.

And you was like, nigga fuck you machine gun.

Flipped him some fucking gay Hawaiin sign.

Hung ten and totally beat his ass, because dude youre just a fucking badass stripper banging graff god whos looking for a fight lately.

Did I nail it?

Originally posted by Glik0

Hung ten and totally beat his ass, because dude youre just a fucking badass stripper banging graff god whos looking for a fight lately.

Did I nail it?

:lol: gliko, what a kidder...

Guest willy.wonka

youre just a fucking badass stripper banging graff god whos looking for a fight lately.

yup...BBQ tonight. but i've been takin my anger out on makin chicks you would only dream of, makin music, painting, rhyme sessions and gettin right with God again.

the first two outlets on my poll. get laid and be at peace.

and GLIK..just the fact that i live in hawaii makes me laugh at you

Guest willy.wonka

well, last nights adventure didnt get too far, so point being..after these girls talkin with eachother about last night..looks like they wanna try again and IM the only guy allowed.. HOOT HOOT i have a 1 outa 5 chance to be sexual tonight. i feel bad for fools that only have a mouse and thier left hand:lol:

Originally posted by willy.wonka

well, last nights adventure didnt get too far, so point being..after these girls talkin with eachother about last night..looks like they wanna try again and IM the only guy allowed.. HOOT HOOT i have a 1 outa 5 chance to be sexual tonight. i feel bad for fools that only have a mouse and thier left hand:lol:

WORD UP BLACK

EMURSE1HOLLER

and woke up next to a guy...lol

fucked up shit. i went out with the girls for a night of drinking and some of my homies showed up cause they know i cruise with some top notch chicks. so we get drunk and head out to some pathetic karoke bar. next thing you know, im makin out with a bunch of chicks and one of them whom has a boyfriends started to invite me and 3 other girls to her apartment. one of my homie decides to cruise cause he knows exactly what im thinkin and these girls are drivin' around probably thinking the on what we're thinking about. so we pick up more drink and make it to the apartment.

talks of love started to happen and me and my homie start to see that the girls are playing the role of control. so we hop on the "community bed" and started changing the words of what makes girls and guys better than eachother to the mood of sex..we dimmed the lights and the girls started saying words like ORGY,SEX,STRIPPING.

things were lookin good

then this guy mat calls and says he's with a stripper and if they can come over. "only if she strips." the girl on the phone says...ok

so everybody started getting really excited and when mat comes over, he's with some military guy. so you can see that the mood was fucked up from there. me and my homie are "Hot" as these girls say and they are some hot horny lookin girls to us, but mat is this big sasquatch of a man and they were trying to run up on game that we already had.

so we just drank and drank. by the time i was waking up, i was snuggled up on this one girl and i wanted to get down with another. so i start pullin this girl to me to open my eyes and find that military fuck.

i was like, "NOOO!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN THE SAME BED WITH ME AND THESE GIRLS?!"

SO I WENT BACK TO THE GIRL I WAS ORIGINALLY SLEEPING WITH AND STARTED KISSING ON HER NECK.

now im invited to another party with 5 girls and they told me not to bring any guys. its great. wish me luck..im so hungover that smokin a little herb would be ok with me, but i wanna get frisky

didnt read it all but did you wake up and all your shit was gone? and where the girls gone?

Guest willy.wonka

hahaha..this happened..its so true cause i woulda gotten laid if it weren't. well, its 930 at night and im headed back over there to see ??i dont know how many girls.. this is the second time i am being invited and the second time that the girls are saying "do not bring any of your boys with you." some of my boys know.. i cruise with these girls and they are so very open about sex and do not like having boyfriends. im in a great position. i have 4 outa maybe 13-14 girls that i like.

they know i want to bone them all too. when we go out and drink all you hear is "DRINK ALL OF IT NOW!!" and you hear me right after, lets make out now!!

my boys are mad because i do not want them to be near these girls..is that too hard to overstand? i've known some of these girls for years now and my homegirl always comes through with a shitload of chicks.

im sorry, but if you like, i'll see what i can do to cover my face up and show you pictures.

dont hate on me. these girls are taking my broken heart and making it full again..they are taking me and reducing my anger into sexual energy.

this is hawaii...girls are everywhere. if youre cool to hang around instead of being mr pimp g-g-g-G UNIT, in my experience and from what i see, girls are more open to that..even if the g-unit girls are with thier g-units, i see them more open to anything with an outgoing fun guy to be with.

kinda like, i do not have to try to have sex with these girls, some of them are straight up when they tell me that they're liquoring me up to have as they will.

but as i said, i have my eyes on some of the ones i see to my liking..those girls are great..i'll get you some pics of them..actually hold on..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/diepsandy@hotmail.com/DSC00095.jpg'>

see the guy in the bottom corner...i am nothing like him and his girl was hittin up all on me for some stupid reason. the girl in the pink standing and having a good time is one of my favorites..she's brazilian and likes to have pure fun, she smokes a lot of weed too.. she's great. a lot of these girls in the picture are not the ones im talking about, but this is justa fraction of the crew."GIRL CREW"

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

it might just be that picture.. but i wouldnt touch any of those girls in their no-no places.

what you talkin 'bout boxcars?

girl in the middle on the bottom who is being hugged is top notch.

and besides, i'd rather hang out with an average girl who is wild than a

hot one who is boring and no fun to be with anyday.

Did I nail it?

this guys a motherfuckin' psychiatrist! yo, you gotta analyze me next!

Originally posted by effyoo

agreed.

I'm thinking hawaii would be an awesome place for me and my boys to hit up next summer. Looks like there's a lot of fun to be had there.

uh, gross, im right handed.....thank you very much

Originally posted by slave_one

damn willy, sounds like you're always havin a good time...

remind me to visit hawaii one of these days;

so close to cali, don't know why i haven't gone yet.

i'm gonna be in cali pretty soon

you wanna stay at my mommas house in my old bed.....with me

Guest willy.wonka

im a winner... now it'll be like DPC.. enough of my plans to get laid, executed, like a plan that the president made. i had this in mind before i stepped into the scene. it seems like a cool boy of the lot in this thread, but i feel GLIK pushed me to boast. if some of you decide to come to hawaii, there are many hook-ups you have over here.

now on wit hteh presidential debate.. tomorrow night will be another night for willy.wonka

Originally posted by effyoo

"wild" girls annoy the fucking hell out of me. "OMG WATCH ME DO THIS"

bitch, let me drink and shut the fuck up.

high pitch laughter.

all of them. just fucking die.

Archived