Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i went to bed with 3 women

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by willy.wonka, Sep 29, 2004.

1. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

and woke up next to a guy...lol

fucked up shit. i went out with the girls for a night of drinking and some of my homies showed up cause they know i cruise with some top notch chicks. so we get drunk and head out to some pathetic karoke bar. next thing you know, im makin out with a bunch of chicks and one of them whom has a boyfriends started to invite me and 3 other girls to her apartment. one of my homie decides to cruise cause he knows exactly what im thinkin and these girls are drivin' around probably thinking the on what we're thinking about. so we pick up more drink and make it to the apartment.

talks of love started to happen and me and my homie start to see that the girls are playing the role of control. so we hop on the "community bed" and started changing the words of what makes girls and guys better than eachother to the mood of sex..we dimmed the lights and the girls started saying words like ORGY,SEX,STRIPPING.
    things were lookin good

then this guy mat calls and says he's with a stripper and if they can come over. "only if she strips." the girl on the phone says...ok

so everybody started getting really excited and when mat comes over, he's with some military guy. so you can see that the mood was fucked up from there. me and my homie are "Hot" as these girls say and they are some hot horny lookin girls to us, but mat is this big sasquatch of a man and they were trying to run up on game that we already had.

so we just drank and drank. by the time i was waking up, i was snuggled up on this one girl and i wanted to get down with another. so i start pullin this girl to me to open my eyes and find that military fuck.

i was like, "NOOO!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN THE SAME BED WITH ME AND THESE GIRLS?!"

SO I WENT BACK TO THE GIRL I WAS ORIGINALLY SLEEPING WITH AND STARTED KISSING ON HER NECK.

now im invited to another party with 5 girls and they told me not to bring any guys. its great. wish me luck..im so hungover that smokin a little herb would be ok with me, but i wanna get frisky

2. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Then I bet some dude rolled up with a machine gun.

And you was like, nigga fuck you machine gun.

Flipped him some fucking gay Hawaiin sign.

Hung ten and totally beat his ass, because dude youre just a fucking badass stripper banging graff god whos looking for a fight lately.

Did I nail it?

3. getNice

getNice Banned

4. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

:lol: gliko, what a kidder...

5. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

yup...BBQ tonight. but i've been takin my anger out on makin chicks you would only dream of, makin music, painting, rhyme sessions and gettin right with God again.
    the first two outlets on my poll. get laid and be at peace.

and GLIK..just the fact that i live in hawaii makes me laugh at you

6. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

well, last nights adventure didnt get too far, so point being..after these girls talkin with eachother about last night..looks like they wanna try again and IM the only guy allowed.. HOOT HOOT i have a 1 outa 5 chance to be sexual tonight. i feel bad for fools that only have a mouse and thier left hand:lol:

7. getNice

getNice Banned

WORD UP BLACK

EMURSE1HOLLER

8. KRON KING

KRON KING Member

didnt read it all but did you wake up and all your shit was gone? and where the girls gone?

9. WEAK NIGGUH

WEAK NIGGUH Member

WORD UP HOMIE
    POST UP SOME OF THOSE ILL BURNERS YOU ROCK

10. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

im going with glik on this one.

bull shhhhhhhhh.

11. TURBOCAPSLOK

TURBOCAPSLOK Elite Member

I BELIEVE YA WILLY. I MADE A THREAD ABOUT HAVING A FOURSOME AND EVERYONE RAGS ON YA. JEALOUS MUTHAFUCKAZZZZZZ

12. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

hahaha..this happened..its so true cause i woulda gotten laid if it weren't. well, its 930 at night and im headed back over there to see ??i dont know how many girls.. this is the second time i am being invited and the second time that the girls are saying "do not bring any of your boys with you." some of my boys know.. i cruise with these girls and they are so very open about sex and do not like having boyfriends. im in a great position. i have 4 outa maybe 13-14 girls that i like.

they know i want to bone them all too. when we go out and drink all you hear is "DRINK ALL OF IT NOW!!" and you hear me right after, lets make out now!!

my boys are mad because i do not want them to be near these girls..is that too hard to overstand? i've known some of these girls for years now and my homegirl always comes through with a shitload of chicks.

im sorry, but if you like, i'll see what i can do to cover my face up and show you pictures.

dont hate on me. these girls are taking my broken heart and making it full again..they are taking me and reducing my anger into sexual energy.

this is hawaii...girls are everywhere. if youre cool to hang around instead of being mr pimp g-g-g-G UNIT, in my experience and from what i see, girls are more open to that..even if the g-unit girls are with thier g-units, i see them more open to anything with an outgoing fun guy to be with.

kinda like, i do not have to try to have sex with these girls, some of them are straight up when they tell me that they're liquoring me up to have as they will.

but as i said, i have my eyes on some of the ones i see to my liking..those girls are great..i'll get you some pics of them..actually hold on..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/[email protected]/DSC00095.jpg'>
    see the guy in the bottom corner...i am nothing like him and his girl was hittin up all on me for some stupid reason. the girl in the pink standing and having a good time is one of my favorites..she's brazilian and likes to have pure fun, she smokes a lot of weed too.. she's great. a lot of these girls in the picture are not the ones im talking about, but this is justa fraction of the crew."GIRL CREW"

13. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

HAHA, SOME OF THEM ARE THE MOST CRAZIEST GIRLS I KNOW

14. Casual T.

Casual T. Member

Staples or Office Depot?

15. trackstand

trackstand Senior Member