I went from 500 to 1000 in a week...

Guest socrates

Guest socrates

So I said I would do it by sunday and i did so now I feel bad. I feel like I've wasted too much time on here while I could have been doing important things like finding a cure for cancer or aids. I also saw the new george foreman grill commercial, it's sooo cool. I mean it comes in all different colors and george is singing in the backround I really wanna buy one just so I support george and the little george's. also why have people been trying to battle makros and make fun of it, if you don't understand it or don't find it funny than don't say anything because when you put your own pictures up and make comments you look like a pissed off 12 year old

I'll ramble more later about what the kebler elves are telling me, how teddy grahms are part of a secret government, and how and why the CIA killed Dave Thomas.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what do u want? a medal? haha

neways, congrats

Guest trampled
Originally posted by socrates

So I said I would do it by sunday and i did so now I feel bad. I feel like I've wasted too much time on here while I could have been doing important things like finding a cure for cancer or aids..

i cured cancer once....

Guest angry xbox

it really pisses me off some times

fuck telling peeps to call back

all these imaptient fucks who cant wait a week for a response on thier systems. really pisses me off. Its like take the hint moron if i say call us back if you dont hear from us it means its gonna take awhile you idiot.

Guest postaholic

AND YOU STILL AINT SHIT FUCKA!!!!! AHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHHAAA

naw but, im on some fast ass through tha college cable line shit... so what my numbers son, they gonna be illin..

:king:

bang! bang! bang!

sure fire aim

pokes and prods the

pistol-whipping john wayne

tell me why?

assert to justify?

follow humanities guide crucify?

i say, why follow their ego?

let's go to war

for media frenzies

on felonious decisions