I watched CAST AWAY 3 times today.

JoeyLawrence

estimated time of the film is 143 minutes.

thats 2 hours and 23 minutes.

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....i spent 7 hours and 9 minutes watching tom hanks and helen hunt. i fuckin wish i had a girlfriend so i could watch you got mail and sleepless in seattle also.

damn.

POPGUNWAR.SLEEPLESS.GIRLFRIENDLESS.HUNGRY. :(

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that movie fuckin sucked. i mean, the acting was good of course, but the story line was weak. a postman gets in a wreck, ends up on an island, collects all the packages that wash ashore, spends a couple years on the island, somehow gets back to land (i forget exactly how since i only saw it once a long time ago), finds his wife remarried, meets another chick, the end. wilson was my favorite character. i guess the movie was alright but it was way too slow and inconclusive. they kept on doing scenes that made u think he something was gonna happen and then it never would. like when he was in the water with a cut foot and they kept focussing on the foot and made it seam like a shark attack was comin or something, and nothing. maybe if i watched it again id catch some aspects of the movie that made it good or something. i was preoccupied with a fine ass girl at the time so i didnt give the movie my full attention. all i know is that after all the hype it had it was a big dissapointment to me.

Guest willy.wonka

why dont you love me jenny?im not a smart man,but i know what love is...

cast away is one of the reasons why i hate flying back and forth from cali to hawaii/hawaii to cali...that airplane scene...ooooh,gives me the willies.

Guest willy.wonka

nah, nah.....

cali is all good...i love a ghetto.i like the people i meet.i tell them to go to hawaii..i like the desert folk..i tell them to go to hawaii too...and what would i do without the trains?....

i just got done watchin it. i thought it was a dope ass movie that was well done an on point. maybe its because of the oxycodone and tylenol codeine or whatever i have to take and get zooted up on for my injury, but that movie was good. since i cant leave the house ive also watched in the last three days these wonderfull dvds...

swordfish

fist of legend

who am i?

cast away

true lies

assassins

the matrix

hollow man

top gun

and am about to watch vertical limit

the movie looks corny but fuck it, what else i got to do round here?

Archived