I wasted post # 10,000 on this?

T.T Boy

Originally posted by T.T Boy@Aug 28 2005, 09:04 PM

just import drugs to japan, youd make better money. and could get japanese coke whores?

I should have made one of those funky hidden photo threads. Instead I did that. Now that I'm "unstoppable" I should quit. But for my 10 002nd post, or maybe 10 003rd post, I'll add a photo or two from my vacation. Excuse the high res photos, I can't be fucked to change them.

I give you, the best drunk sandwich of all time:

P1010002.jpg

how to smuggle 101.

I give you, the ham vending machine:

P7290229.jpg

Barcelona Underground.

P8010344.jpg

French Connection:

P8060443.jpg

E BASTA.[

Happy 10,000 and something.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It starts with a dull throb a few days before it shows up. Its invisible then it starts to grow and get red and inflamed. Soon i have a painful Veseuvial pimple that seems to be stationed 6 or 7 layers deep beneath the surface of my nose. To get rid of it i have to stick a sewing needle nearly a centimeter into the pustulate and it typically spews outward onto the mirror. Not only is this annoying but its extreemely painful. It makes my eyes water. Its happened twice

Originally posted by T.T Boy@Aug 29 2005, 03:12 AM

you guys are sleeping on ham in vending machines, or is this common?

there were some weird vending machine ventures around these parts

i don't think they did so well.

i know one had shit like ham and cheese in packs like that

also ready made shit, and 'essentials' like bread, milk, eggs and toilet paper

they were put in at train stations, since out stupid fucking stations never have any convenience stores or anything even close.

weird looking, prolly even weirder tasting

so, the vacation all over?

back home?

good summer?

looks like it. pickles, bread and mustard. all you need is ahot dog and maybe it's edible

:kissa:

Originally posted by gren1 bnc+Aug 29 2005, 04:37 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gren1 bnc - Aug 29 2005, 04:37 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dirty_habiT@Aug 29 2005, 08:21 AM

Oh good, thx for post whoring it up d00d.

you have more posts than him and you have both been joined about the same time.

[/b]

I was being just a little sarcastic.

Originally posted by symbols+Aug 29 2005, 11:16 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (symbols - Aug 29 2005, 11:16 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-cloner@Aug 29 2005, 11:33 AM

pickles and a hotdog?

foul.

clearly someone doesn't realize relish and hotdogs are awesome together.

(relish=ground pickle)

[/b]

But that'd be more like a relish sandwich... which IS a little odd... I mean there's no meat in those buns... and there should be... :cough:

:innocent:

You guys've never had a pickle sandwich? Am I weird or something? I lived on nothing but fileted pickles, mayo, and bread for at least the first 6 years of my life... what's up with people trying to talk shit on my childhood? I feel like Mikei Pfiefer at the end of Dawn of the Dead... 'Do you wannt hurt dill? YOU WANNA HURT MY FAMILY!?!?'

:hatred:

Something's wrong with ya'll

ain't nothin' wrong with me.