Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I wasted post # 10,000 on this?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by T.T Boy, Aug 29, 2005.

1. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

I should have made one of those funky hidden photo threads. Instead I did that. Now that I'm "unstoppable" I should quit. But for my 10 002nd post, or maybe 10 003rd post, I'll add a photo or two from my vacation. Excuse the high res photos, I can't be fucked to change them.

I give you, the best drunk sandwich of all time:
    [​IMG]
    how to smuggle 101.

I give you, the ham vending machine:
    [​IMG]

Barcelona Underground.

[​IMG]

French Connection:

[​IMG]

E BASTA.[

Happy 10,000 and something.

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Krazy Kanadians.

3. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

That sandwich looks like hell..

4. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

how to smuggle 101, i like that... hahh

5. isor357

isor357 Senior Member

It starts with a dull throb a few days before it shows up. Its invisible then it starts to grow and get red and inflamed. Soon i have a painful Veseuvial pimple that seems to be stationed 6 or 7 layers deep beneath the surface of my nose. To get rid of it i have to stick a sewing needle nearly a centimeter into the pustulate and it typically spews outward onto the mirror. Not only is this annoying but its extreemely painful. It makes my eyes water. Its happened twice

6. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

7. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

What a looooooooserrrr......

8. Al Green

Al Green Veteran Member

looks like a good time.. oh yeah and congratulations on being an uber dork.. but...we've known about that for a while. :love2:

9. Biggus Dickus

Biggus Dickus Senior Member

You thousand posters and your fancy post counts. Why don't you go post some more Mr. Posty Poster. Post boy. Ha.

10. Killing Butterflies.

Killing Butterflies. Banned

as i was scrolling down the page i actually jumped back from fright of that sandwich.

11. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

welcome to the club...

12. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

you guys are sleeping on ham in vending machines, or is this common?

13. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

i didn't even think about that ham in the vending machine as weird until you mentioned it

so..
    did you buy any ?

14. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

Oh good, thx for post whoring it up d00d.

15. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

[​IMG]

Here's the spider I killed earlier with WD-40 and a grill lighter. I was going to put it in that one thread about spiders but I figured you deserverd it more. Here you go.