I Was The Victim of a Drive-by Shooting Tonight

GnomeToys

Yeah,

So I'm walking up the street from my house, going out to take pictures. I've got a cheap digi attached to a tripod in one hand, have some headphones on. Crossed an intersection and suddenly I hear a crack-crack over my music and feel something smack me on the ass pretty hard. I figured someone threw a rock or some shit at me, didn't know why the fuck anybody would do that, but I turned around and there's this car driving off real slow. I grab my pants where it hit and my hand gets covered in yellow-green paint. Broken paintballs on the ground. Couldn't see the car's color or plates or anything, so I was pretty much left standing there kind of vaguely confused.

Some dude comes out of a house across the street that I thought might have seen something, I go tell him what happened:

Me: "Dude, those fuckers in that car (points up the street) just shot me with a paintball gun."

Guy: "Did you throw anything at them or something to piss them off?"

Me: "Umm... no"

Guy: "I'm drunk. That sucks dude."

Me: "Yeah, have a good one."

I called the cops just for shits and giggles for the first time in my life and predictably they kind of chuckled at me and pretended to do something. They are now on the lookout for a drive by paintballer in the area.

After going home, throwing my pants in the washer, and going back out to do some night photography, I get about 3 blocks farther this time before somebody chucks a bottle at me which breaks about 10 feet behind me.

Just isn't my night I guess, and in the true spirit of a 12oz prophet thread, that means now it isn't your night either, because you're getting this picture of the damage the paintball did to my ass.

Edit: [The Ass Was For The Late Night Crew Only]

DSCN4643_sm.jpg

Fuck.

Goodnight.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I have a video that was seized by police, that goes for about 10 mins of a group of mexicans in LA going around with a baseball bat and paint ball guns in a car, and they shooot soo many people its funny shit. But they are fucking mean cunts. They shoot old timers in the face and people on bikes. But some people think they have really been shot and like dont move on the ground.

a friend of mine was the victim of a drive by paint-ball shooting... hit him in the gut with a red paint-ball... he thought he was shot for real. he said it stung so bad he was sure he had a hole in him... when it started to heal, he scabbed up pretty bad... i guess the kids who shot him had the pressure jacked way up. karmas a biotch.

i was egged twice in the same night by two different groups of kids... i guess god sent me a group of eggers for each girl i was lieing to.