i was supposed to feel better, now i feel worse

Comp

i feel like shit today. My girlfriend and i just broke up. And i thought i wanted it to happen because i never got to see her anyway, and we would maybe spend time with each other once a month tops. But now that she's gone i feel worse than i did before...man this sucks. Sorry for bitching, i just had to get it out.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

man. i know what you mean. i just broke up with my girlfriend yesterday and i feel the worst i ever have in my life. i dont know, there's more too it than that (which i think i explained on another girl post...) but i miss her already and i broke her heart. so now im king asshole and everyone is crying. hurray for relationships. oh well. just try to keep your mind off of it. that of course means no emo for the next week. and for god's sake no dystopia! we dont need any more suicides. hope life improves.

instead of resting your legs, you should be standin up. instead of foldin your hands you should be givin em out. instead of turning your back, you should be showin your face. why do you walk away? head up.

Originally posted by mr.yuck:

ya'll are lucky... im not capable of falling in love.

true!

i would like to..i just broke up with my girl nit too long ago and i feel great..want to find my1 true...i dont want to settle for some fat girl that turns blue when she eats a pie..

how did you guys break up?was it bad?go sweep her off her heels and fly to mexico!

or

find that rebound man!

[This message has been edited by willy!wonka (edited 06-11-2001).]

well the scoop was, she was my first girlfriend and we went out for 2 years. So we went through a lot together and i always figured she was my 1 true. But ever since january things were slowly going downhill. By april we only saw each other once a month and i just couldn't handle it. She came up to me in the halls at school and said, "we need to talk." I knew what it was about. We talked and it was over. And since i'm a big wuss a cried a little. and i've been listening to nothing but emo for the past month. I don't think i'll be giving it up. Oh well i'll deal with it.

[This message has been edited by Comp (edited 06-11-2001).]

dude. i cry all the god damn time. never be afraid to cry. anyone who gives you shit for it should be punched in the nose. oh. also, i personally have qualms about faking for attention, but the "emo kid who cries alot" approach goes over REALLY REALLY well with the ladies some times. so you may have something going for you yet.

yo...comp..just take it slow...and easy

go out bombin or do something that doesn't

remind you of her...if it gets too hard...

call someone that you can trust and shit...

or try calling her...

shit...what do i know about love...

my longest relationship was those 5 minutes in bed with my girl.....

first off what the fuck is emo?? im guessing something along the lines of emotionally unstable but im not sure. oh yeah this is off subect but last time i was in a rut and was so fuckin close to killing myself this girl who im pretty much best friends with was over and knew i felt like shit and before she left she grabbed me and whispered in my ear whenever you feel like nobody cares just remember i will always love you. i fuckin broke out into tears on the spot. it had to have been the sweatest thing id ever heard. also i have come to the conclusion that no matter how bad things get they always get better.

Originally posted by im a big toy oner:

first off what the fuck is emo??

emo is a genre of music... er ... well 2 genres i guess... there's emo like cross my heart / promise ring-ish stuff (i call this pop-emo) and then there is screamo like to dream of autumn and threadbare. i prefer screamo, but both are equally sad. oh. then there is dystopia, which will make you want to fucking kill yourself. download "stress builds character" if you can find it, but be sure you're in a generally happy mood before listening. that is all.

Archived