"I was horribly shocked and flabbergasted, as I didn't know him from a bar of soap."

space base

Cape Town

Man fined for swearing a woman.

A man who swore at a woman in an altercation involving his cat was sentenced to 15 months or R1500 in the Cape Town Magistrates Court on Wednesday.

Ferdinand Steven Roelofse (42) appeared before magistrate Joe Magele and assessor Bernie Shapiro.

The incident happened in October 2002 in the suburb Summer Greens, where Roelofse and complainant Alma Matschke were neighbours.

As Matschke walked past his car, Roelofse said to her: "If you ever again touch my cat I will shoot you in your fucking poes."

Magele and Shapiro agreed with prosecutor Natasha Veldsmann that it was "disgusting" for a man to use such language towards a "decent" woman.

Roelofse was found guilty of crimen injuria.

"Horribly shocked"

Matschke told the court the incident left her feeling disgusted and humiliated, as though she had been undressed and raped. "I was horribly shocked and flabbergasted, as I didn't know him from a bar of soap."

She told the court a cat, presumably Roelofse's, had plagued her for a long time, often sleeping in her car and urinating in it.

On one occasion, as she chased it out of her car, it escaped up a tree and she squirted water at it with a hose.

She said the subsequent, unexpected incident with Roelofse led her to the conclusion that it was his cat.

Roelofse denies incident

Roelofse denied the incident altogether, and claimed the cat in question must have belonged to someone else.

He said he had a cat, but it was old and had a pin in one leg and could not possibly have climbed a tree as described by Matschke.

The court rejected a request by defence attorney Gerhard Mostert to give Roelofse the benefit of the doubt.

Sapa

http://iafrica.com/news/sa/47034.htm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah at work we got contrators working there, i walked by this lady and said fuck. she then threw a dictionary at me and told me "find a substitute for that dirty word" so i threw it back at her and told her to fuck off. my sergeant laughed his ass off, and said he never seen anyone throw it back at her before. i told him she does it again il hit her in the head next time.

Originally posted by rip

yeah at work we got contrators working there, i walked by this lady and said fuck. she then threw a dictionary at me and told me "find a substitute for that dirty word" so i threw it back at her and told her to fuck off. my sergeant laughed his ass off, and said he never seen anyone throw it back at her before. i told him she does it again il hit her in the head next time.

"reach back, like a pimp, SMACK THE HOE."

Originally posted by suicidebombr

"reach back, like a pimp, SMACK THE HOE."

Originally posted by rip

next time she trys to pull that shit please believe i will.

Police: Daytona Beach man hits wife with concrete block

The Associated Press

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla.

A woman was in critical condition Saturday after her husband struck her in the head with a concrete block as their two daughters watched, officials said.

Sonya Kunselman, 32, of Daytona Beach, was being treated at Halifax Medical Center for severe head injuries, hospital spokeswoman Kate Holcomb said. She declined to comment further.

Her husband, Hugh Oscar Kunselman, 36, was charged with aggravated battery for the Thursday night attack, but police said they expected those charges to change. He was held Saturday at Volusia County Branch Jail on $20,000 bond.

The couple, who had been married for 15 years, were arguing about alleged infidelity, when Hugh Kunselman followed his wife outside into their front yard, according to police reports.

As their daughters, ages 9 and 13, looked on, Hugh Kunselman threw his wife to the ground, picked up the 8-by-16-inch concrete block and hit at least twice her in the head, police said.

Archived