I was having a shitty day...

Until the mail came!!

I ordered a AEM short ram intake for my 3g eclipse about 2 months ago, and the place i ordered from kept saying they couldnt get it in stock...well it shows up today in the mail and i was hyped, i start taking apart my car and etc, when i realize that they messed up and sent me the cold air intake.

$125 for an AEM cold air intake from RRE. Cannot beat that shit.

Put it on just an hour ago, its loud, not so sure i like that aspect, but oh well, it was half free.

A supercharger is the next mod..

Just need alittle more $$..

Gotta love getting mail. :cool:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by shameless self promotion

Until the mail came!!

I ordered a AEM short ram intake for my 3g eclipse about 2 months ago, and the place i ordered from kept saying they couldnt get it in stock...well it shows up today in the mail and i was hyped, i start taking apart my car and etc, when i realize that they messed up and sent me the cold air intake.

$125 for an AEM cold air intake from RRE. Cannot beat that shit.

Put it on just an hour ago, its loud, not so sure i like that aspect, but oh well, it was half free.

A supercharger is the next mod..

Just need alittle more $$..

Gotta love getting mail. :cool:

that's just 2 furious, dude.

you arent a rice rocket homo.. bullshit..

if you werent one, you would have all that shit installed on 1986 chevy chevette.. or a geo metro.. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats what those import poop metal buckets sound like.. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,.. exactly like that..

I saw a guy the other day driving that Had two spoilers....it extended like 6 feet from his trunk....he was hArDCorE.

in all seriousness I wouldnt mind getting my car a little faster, I just dont have the money, or time. not too mention I drive a fucking boat so it wouldnt do much.

Originally posted by Swiffer Jet

if i had a lot of money to spare, please believe i would put together a project car.

i'd make it have a spoiler that's three feet above the trunk, wooden side skirts, spray painted "stickers" etc etc

ok...for real, what the fuck is the purpose of having a spoiler, I mean, I see cars every fucking minute with those damn things and its just some white trash girl with a "pimped" (i say that very lightly) civic. (thats a generalization of course) I just dont see it!!:scowl:

<span style='color:black'>I may have mentioned this on here before but I'll mention it again cuz it's that good of a story. I had this buddy in Indianapolis named Tyrone. He was a little bit off his square. He drove a 96 saturn or something like that. There was nothing wrong with the car but her wanted to make it more "bling". So he got a gold paint marker and colored all the trim on his car gold. If that wasn't enough for him he went out and got some silver spray paint. He painted the base of the car silver and made it fade into the blue paint like it was a custom paint job. For the final touches he took off all of the hub caps and spray painted the metal part of the rims silver as well as part of the tires to make it look like he was ridin on 20's. This was the most rediculous shit i have ever seen in my life. But it made me laugh every time id see him rolling around.

What a great story. Sigghhh</span>

Originally posted by Telo

you arent a rice rocket homo.. bullshit..

if you werent one, you would have all that shit installed on 1986 chevy chevette.. or a geo metro.. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats what those import poop metal buckets sound like.. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,.. exactly like that..

I also own a Nissan 280zx Turbo and my father and I restored an '71(?) chevelle ss among other cars...

I know what Im doing dipshit.

Swifer:

New name...? I havent been around for awhile..

I want to get a Gremlin. With a V12 in it. On some 26 inch spinners. Oh and shooting fire from the tail pipe is a must. Perhaps some 6x9's if i have some extra cash. I'd roll up next to a ricer and smoke their bitch asses and take their asian girl friends. Oh yeah and you already know that my gremlin is gonna have a 8 foot tall spoiler on the back of it. I think that the weight of my engine will compensate. That would be sooo rad.

mr.yuck/dead serious

I thought the difference in modified versus riceified was primarily under the hood.

Any part that actually makes the car go faster = modified. (exception...loud, cheesy muffler)

Any part that makes the car look like its fast = riced. (exception...wheels)

ssp...I restored a 70 1/2 Camaro RS. yea...I used to be a motorhead.

Archived