I was gettin some head?

SpyD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by SpyD@Nov 29 2005, 06:45 PM

Hey, what's this song about? Her Givin good head? and why is the title "Gimme some head" when its sayin "gettin some head'?

Judging by the title of the thread... I'm going to take a wild guess and say that, yes, the song probably is about getting good head... I know its a long shot but?

Oh and Devin The Dude said it best - "...Bitch be all on me, chewing my nuts like bologna..."

hey man yeah man one time i was like, kissin this girl and then like, she left, so i topped off and i went downstairs and then like, my dad was there and i was like, yeah man, and he was like, yeah man, and then i went back upstairs and this ghost was in the hallway and i was like, yeah man and the ghost touched my belly button really weird and i got an erection again

it was pretty cool

anyone else ever want to get touched by a ghost in the hallway of my dads house? kind of a fantasy.

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666@Dec 1 2005, 11:19 PM

yeah man like one time i like cummed all over the cactus and it turned into a demon that jammed it harpoon dick into my eyes and shit was awesome has that ever happened to anyone, ever???

fucking boring

"i wish i was getting head right now"

pull the hair from the drain of your shower and fuck it

you hate sex soooooooooooo much

you must be the victim of a sex crime .... perhaps as a small child yes?