i was bored more sketches....

Guest virus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok

ill give you some tips

stage 1

first get your handstyle looking nice the best way to do this is copy(yes copy) a load of decent handstyles youve seen from other writers do this as neet as possible so you get at least some of the style in there then do a page of your tag over and over again but make each one a bit different choose your favourite. now you'll need a whole book of a4 lined paper well it don't need to be lined but thats usually the cheepest and your just gonna rinse it so.. . .write your tag again and again and again start slow then build up speed use the whole pad should be like 200 pages if you find your tag going crap and squigly half way through just refer back to your carefully drawn sheet, it dont matter if you can draw or not this is a sure fire way to get style, and by the end of it a bit of yourself should shine through and you wont be able to notice that you copyed originally

end of stage one... . ...

stage 2

now you should have a reasonable handstyle if no repeat stage 1 till nice style appears, ok get a white peice of a4 or your book whatever and draw your tag lightly in pencil but big and leave about a centimetre between each letter, now use your tag as the skeleton of your peice basically your adding skin and organs to your tag fattening it out turning it into a peice rather than a tag i hope you get the idea, once this process is complete copy your creation again but dont use the skeleton copy again and agian, you'll find you wont need to change up the peice each time you draw it it will do that anyway thats called progression

i think thats enuf to go on for now so.. .

i hope this helps

im sure someone will object to this method do it anyway it will work

Re: .

Originally posted by pomone

oh and that last character aint bad

what i ment is i m happy that it looks good cuz thats one good thing by me that i didnt bite

word on that last post. Virus, work on your outlines before you do anything else. Dont even bother coloring them its just a waste of time. And on your friend drawing that character, so what, anyone could copy a character from someone good and say they drew it...

fuck u man at least i m trying to develop my self so what if i bit the name but i worked out on a diffrent syle

and to you all help me with more tips whats good whats bad....

Archived