i was being hit on by 2 45 year old ladies...

imported_splint2

it was fucking scary...

i wouldnt have minded if they were at least hot, but they werent

it was 2 drunk ass, redneck, trailor trash ladies hitting on me...and i am 16

they just stumbled into my work mumbling and a trying to hug me and shit...one says, "lets go back to my trailor boy, and i can teach you a thing or two..."

then my boss started talking to her and i, and said that he would give me five bucks to kiss her, tongue and all...i didnt see that happening, but then i asked him if i could drink some whiskey before, and then after...but he declined, saying it would have to be a sober kiss

so i ended up scared of being raped by rednecks, without 5 dollars, and without whiskey

i am sad

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

One night at the bar, me and a buddy were just chilling and getting drunk when a cute girl and her older (read: 40+ and skanky) friend sat down across from us. My buddy called dibs on the cute one so, being the best wingman in the business, I was left occupying this redheaded, ugly, too much makeup wearing, trailer trash skinny, flabby assed, no tittie having beauty. Man, I even had to dance with her.

At least buddy got laid.

I AM the best, most professional wingman in the business. Please believe.

I remember when I bussed tables when I was about 16, and drunken ladies would always say stupid shit like that to me, and its like you said..if they were good looking then hell yeah im down..but most were nasty..

I'd walk up to a table with a group of old ladys and they would be like "Hey you think you could bring back a big willy, to go for me from the kitchen with you next time??"

Archived