i was attacked by a flying centipede!!

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

and yes boys and girls..it is one of the most terrifying moments you can possibly imagine.all your fears are confirmed.

i went out for a smoke and this thing landed on the side of my neck.

i thought it was your everyday cocaroach, so i grabbed it and it swirled around and bit my thumb!! it was a fucking centipede!!

now im 10 times more paranoid of those fuckers..i run to and from my porch.(it may have fell from my roof/jumped to kill me)

well, i squeezed the shit out of my thumb and sucked all the blood and poison i could..my thumb was purple by the time i was done.

let me replay the horror..i was smoking a cig..something landed on my neck..i grabbed it and it swirled around my thumb and its "clawjaws" sliced into my skin..causing blood to squirt out like madness.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Was it one of those gigantic red ones? I love insects, and I'm hardly ever scared of them, but centipedes are one of the few that scare the living shit out of me. One of the giant red ones once chased me into a dead end alley, where I found myself with no choice but facing off with it armed with an empty pizza box. I won, but it took a lot of work, those things are fucking built like tanks.

How painful is the bite? Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest willy.wonka

the bite isnt that painful..if i didnt squeez all the blood out my thumb i was supposed to feel a burning sensation going up my arm..i was supposed to have a hard time breathing and wierd shit like that..

the bite was more of a fear confirmed..scary shit.

Guest willy.wonka

yeah, i was thinking of that..im scared of centipedes from a story i heard..some guy was sleeping and it crwled in his ear,,when he fucked with it it bit him, causing the oldman to die.

im glad that those really deadly spiders arent on my island, but who knows what dumbass might try to smuggle..like they say that there arent any "brown tree snakes" in hawaii, but "we" all know thats all bullshit.

Guest uncle-boy

egad a centipede!

my one homie mike was sleeping over our other friends house one rainy night on the living room floor next to a sliding door. it was late and everyone was already sleeping. until my friend mike woke everyone up with yelling and running around. everyone thought he was just playing around and being a dumbass, but what had happen was terrible.

due to the rainy yard a centipede had crawled into the house and into my friends t-shirt while he was sleeping. well he awoke to being bitten a total of 9 times on his back. it was really funny cause everyone was telling him to shut up and go to sleep.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

exactly how big are these fucking centipedes..the ones in the compost heap in my backyard are like no more than 3 inches long and are thin as a needle, still scare the shit out of me though

Archived