I Was A RockStar Today

2 blaazed

yea yea...went to rockstar's office today to hang around bullshit and sign up for a gaming tournament on rockstars team...got a sneak peak at the warriors..very bloody very gory....also got a free copy of red dead revolver its not that bad....i cant remeber the website where u can sign up..ill will find out n post later...warriors is crazyyyy...i guarantee if u liked the movie u will love the game

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i watched some documentary on the development of video games, and when atari first came out, they used to have naked bitches playing pingpong in the office and shit... talk about efficiency..

"irs can suck my books"

NO WAY

THEY'RE COMING OUT WITH A WARRIORS GAME? THATS WASSUP, I WAS JUST WATCHING WARRIORS LAST NIGHT AND CIPHERING, YO I HAD TO REWIND THE PART WHERE MONEY HIT THE BITCH IN THE HEAD WITH THE CHAIR. :lol:

M E R O E

MLBRT-04

NAH RED DEAD REVOLVER IS A REMAKE OF A OLD NINTENDO GAME..ITS NOT BAD DIDNT GET TO REALY PLAY IT THO...I GOT TO TEST STATE OF EMERGENCY BEFORE IT CAME OUT...I GAVE IT A GREAT RATING IT IS A GOOD GAME..THE STORY MODE WASNT ALL THAT BUT JUST GOIN AROUND KILLIN CREWS GETTIN HEALTH AND TIME...BEFORE U NO IT U FIGHTIN LIKE 20 30 DUDES...

Archived