I want to see where you work

GnomeToys

No need to post anything that obviously identifies the place. I'm cooking Indian food (and now chinese as well) for a general food market, so here are some pics of the kitchen:

IMG03848.jpg

My cooking area

IMG03850.jpg

Some of my food

IMG03852.jpg

Our sushi chef (he also speaks jewish)

IMG03853.jpg

Sushi chef fagpose activate!

IMG03849.jpg

Mexican food man

IMG03847.jpg

The funniest person I've met in my life, possibly.

5 minutes before that he had shaped 50 pounds of hamburger into a giant ass and stuffed a cucumber in it.

That's it for now, if you have any post them up.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The "he speaks jewish" thing is a joke, because he was telling me idiots around here are always coming up to him and asking him if he speaks Jewish. Most people here don't know the difference. Pfft, that bar looks cool.

Hopefully we'll see some more pictures on monday when the work has returned.

Originally posted by krie@Mar 21 2005, 03:32 AM

Dont you have drive through booze stores in america ? I love the fact of not having to get outta my car after a day at work to get some booze

I knoew of a few...I know of ones here in my town that have a drive up window but I ahve been tot he ones where you drive inside like its agarage, grab your beer and get goin....shits great.

Yeah, we have them everywhere here in australia, there is always a bottle shop within a 5 minute drive. Pull up, an employee walks out asks what you want and delivers it right to you whilst you sit comfortably in your car.

those kitchen shots remind me of when i worked in the jail kitchen.

shit was comedy, smoking weed in the bathroom, getting cracked out on coffee...plus my moms knows the chef, civilian, right...so i got lectured about what i was doing in jail.

made a lot of bread and pushed meal carts around a federal holding facility. b boying with fellow inmates behind the huge stoves...cooking pancakes for 500 is no joke. cracking 1500 eggs is no joke either.

jail sucks, but working in industrial kitchens is kinna fun. wish i woulda got flicks. hah.....shoulda seen fools fuck up a 40 pound block of cheddar. the food at the jail was good though, mothefucking sheriffs would come by when it was pastrami day.