Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i want to go to paris...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by SARSdealer, Jun 26, 2004.

1. SARSdealer

SARSdealer Junior Member

i know that some of you travel on the regular...i have never really done any big traveling before so i wouldnt have the slightest idea about going to this city..

i know its much more than buying a plane ticket and going...

what would be the best way to get a plane ticket, and booking a nice hotel..in a good location...anyone from paris that would be able to help with this it would be much appriciated.

anyhelp would be great, but im sure most people will just be assholes...thanks

2. Telo

Telo Elite Member

3. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

SOME LIKE IT HOTT !!!

4. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

soME LIKE IT HOt !!!

5. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Pinup would be the man to talk to. But he's probably too busy crying in his wine at the moment.....

6. GaryColemen

GaryColemen Member

fuck the nice hotel back pack that shit, and stay at hostels. oh and if u plan on going in where else in europe, get a europass for the train

7. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

take this advice, you will have waay more fun, meet alot of cool people as opposed to wandering about on your own and staying by yourself in some hotel somewhere. and then there is also the fact that hostels are quite abit cheaper....

8. TheoHuxtable

TheoHuxtable Senior Member

9. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

10. niso

niso New Jack

I’m going to Paris in about a mouth with a friend of mine.
    Its pritty strait forward to sort out a holiday for you self go round travel agents to find the best priced flights also pick up a broacher and find a nice cheep hotel.

im not sure where your from but im based in the UK so im geting thetre by the euro tunnle wich is about £65 and my hotles is costing somthing like £80 but i could of found a cheeper one.

check out the paris grime thread

11. DREDZ

DREDZ Senior Member

...werd
    paris seems like a dope city to paint in...that city's got some ill artists.

12. Pinup

Pinup Senior Member

I actually wouldn't be the best man to talk to when it comes to getting here, as i already am. :D

On the other hand, for hotels and stuff, i suggest you look it up on the internet... there are cheapish hostels for one to stay, but bear in mind this is the beginning of summer so you should hurry up, things will be/are getting booked like crazy.

You could always try to get things done as you arrive. I got to talking with this New Zealander , "I'm sooo Born to Be Wild so i take pride in keeping my beard bushy and tangled while wearing a backpack twice my girth" kind of person the other day who asked me for directions and was glad to find someone who spoke english, he told me he just arrived from the airport and hopped on a bus, and hadn't planned anything, hoping to find a hostel as he arrived. I'm sure he survived.

13. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

14. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned